ADVERTISEMENT

Shelton Henderson Final 3

1 or 2 solid freshman is fine. I think PK understands titles are going to come from the portal. High ranked freshman are going to be over priced compared to a solid 3 or 4 year player with college experience. There will be the very very few exceptions to this of course but the portal is where it's at now.

Reactions: shadow force
Henderson plans to announce his college decision around the start of November. He says he will pick a school with a coaching staff that he feels is genuine and believes in his abilities the most.

Duke: "I enjoyed being around Jon Scheyer. He gave me a lot of insight on what he sees in me and how he is going to play me. The Blue Devils are special with them being a blueblood. I really enjoyed my time there."

Louisville: "I really enjoyed spending time with the coaching staff on my visit. They are rebuilding the program. Being a part of that would be cool because I could come in, play, and build something special."

Texas: "They showed a lot of love. Them being the home state school helps. Rodney Terry, Brandon Chappell, and the whole staff was great and I enjoyed being around them. The whole atmosphere and fanbase really stood out to me."

I don't recall winning mamy "recruiting battles" against those programs but others follow it closer than I do.

The words from the kid are nice, in other times maybe some nice feels. But it's probably coming down to who offers the most $, which makes sense. Maybe we offer more than the others this time, but seems unlikely?

I don't recall winning mamy "recruiting battles" against those programs but others follow it closer than I do.

The words from the kid are nice, in other times maybe some nice feels. But it's probably coming down to who offers the most $, which makes sense. Maybe we offer more than the others this time, but seems unlikely?
In most cases UofL isn't going to outbid Texas and Duke. Too much more big money donors there. One way it could happen is if those two have even bigger fish they're after and actually offer less than what UofL can give him.

Money is a huge reason but not always the only reason. Fir example Texas is his home state school and maybe he'd like to stay close to home? No idea.

If what was written from his statement my money would be this Duke,TX,UL the first two could go either way. You never know with these kids nowadays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT