ADVERTISEMENT

She is 6’5” and she can jump

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Louisville received a commitment from a 6’5” dual athlete from South Dakota for the 2021 recruiting class. She will play basketball and volleyball at Louisville. She had 71 blocks this past year on her high school team. Coach Walz is really building something big.

Louisville received a commitment from a 6’5” dual athlete from South Dakota for the 2021 recruiting class. She will play basketball and volleyball at Louisville. She had 71 blocks this past year on her high school team. Coach Walz is really building something big.
Does anyone know anything about a second woman's team guard entering the transfer portal?

We have some of the top players in the country coming in this season and that will be backed up by at least 2 more top players in 2021. Coach Walz is still in on some of the top 15 players still undecided, it’s time to buy season tickets.

Reactions: gocds
I was watching a clip on one of her sites and it shows someone who looks like her doing a dribble drive two handed dunk. I don’t know if it was her or not but that would be awesome. Imagine if we were playing sUcK or UConn and we needed a momentum changer and then she dunks.
I did watch video on her site of her playing basketball in a game and she moves really well and has a nice shot. The volleyball clips of her I watched she gets up pretty high on the net to block shots.

It has been a long while (years) since I posted on this forum but it is good to see that there is another Cards forum that has a board devoted mostly to women's basketball. The presence of Sonia as a moderator also attracted to me.

I am intrigued by the recruitment of Sydni as all of her photos and the video clips show a very athletic player who has potential galore. She clearly has befitted from playing volleyball as she can jump and move very well in a coordinated manner. She has not played basketball as long as Kylee at the same juncture of her career, but she clearly has progressed very rapidly. I am not sure who may commit to the Cards for 2021 but Sania Feagin out of Georgia is my favorite possibility. She would play well along side Hailey Van Lith, Peyton Verhulst, Sydni Schetnan Olivia Cochran, and a host of other talented ladies.

Coach Walz needs to get her to Louisville for a game. The one thing I keep hearing these recruits say is they love our fan base. We have large attendance where a lot of schools are still lagging behind in attendance for the women’s game. I love basketball and good basketball is fun to watch men’s or women’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT