ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield wants a contract extension

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
“Separate sources told FootballScoop.com that Satterfield has engaged in preliminary talks with Louisville about a contract extension. Satterfield’s original contract at Louisville was a six-year term with a very modest $5 million buyout through year’s end.”

lol

If Vince even momentarily entertains the idea of a contract extension; Zipp will go on a posting spree of biblical proportions.

Reactions: TDredbird
I want to go out with a super model with my wife knowing. Also for her to give me a million dollars. That’d be cool right?

Reactions: Cardiac Red
If Vince even momentarily entertains the idea of a contract extension; Zipp will go on a posting spree of biblical proportions.
I really don't understand what the fury is over. From all indications, Satterfield is a high character guy. This is probably what you get, however, when you tried to save a few dollars in 2018 attracting a good coach.

But I wouldn't worry about a more lucrative, long term contract. At the moment, I'm wondering how we're paying for Satterfield's country club membership...

Tyra aint going for this bull crap Satts agent is pulling. It's my belief that had this school not be in the situation we are in due to previous issues. Tyra would fired him for cause but we just cannot and it be down right stupid at this time. Best believe Satts agent knows this he is hedging Tyra , thing is our AD is from the business world also this helps Tyra more than some want to give him credit for.

Last edited:
...Best believe Satts agent knows this he is hedging Tyra , thing is our AD is from the business world also this helps Tyra more than some want to give him credit for.
Details please?

I give "Vince" credit for anything he deserves, good AND BAD...

#OU assistant Shane Beamer, son of VaTech legend Frank Beamer is expected to become the next head coach at South Carolina, per sources. The 43-year-old Beamer was a former Gamecocks assistant and is very popular with the former players.
11:16 PM · Dec 5, 2020

Tone deaf at best completely stupid at worst. Covid is forcing AD to evaluate every aspect of their programs. Satterfield isn’t that stupid to think Tyra would do anything during a pandemic.

I think the salaries for college sports are in for a market adjustment. The separation from the top teams is only getting bigger. Why pay 6 million to be an middle of the road team. Take the historical top 10 teams out of the equation everyone else is the same...middle of the road.

The entire system is built to protect the power schools. That is why we have rarely seen someone outside that power 10 win a title. Until they expand the playoffs to 16 nothing will ever change. The power schools we still hoard all the great players and coaches. Everyone else gets the scraps

Frankly I am becoming less and less interested because Louisville has no shot at a title which is the whole point of playing and investing in any sport.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT