ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield crushing the Presser

The problem is--like many of us--"Vince" doesn't realize he's his own worst enemy. Couldn't tell you how many people I hear say the guy should STFU. I understand privately that even his own staff members are having to work with him.

The poor guy appeals to millennials and fanboys like him, and few others...

Lol

The problem is--like many of us--"Vince" doesn't realize he's his own worst enemy. Couldn't tell you how many people I hear say the guy should STFU. I understand privately that even his own staff members are having to work with him.

Yea, I mean guess we could have TJ or Petrino who don't really say much but run your program into the ground.....:confused: Vince is awesome, and I hope he stays for many years to come. Get over it Zipp

Yea, I mean guess we could have TJ or Petrino who don't really say much but run your program into the ground.....:confused: Vince is awesome, and I hope he stays for many years to come. Get over it Zipp
I was responding to the yapper on "Vince". Someone else brought up that physical attribute...

Last edited:
Reactions: Chapman123

Well, if talking too much is his worst sin, we should be thankful. There are plenty of ADs out there who are disastrous. I’m reserving judgement, except that I would take this guy over “Mitch” any time.

Press conferences are just talk. Ron Cooper gave a monumental performance at his and had Lou Holtz gushing about him all over ESPN.

So while I remain optomistic, I don't put much stock into the intro presser.

Yeah Ron Cooper was a weak hire from the start he had two season at Eastern Michigan. 1993: 4-7. 1994: 5-6. Vast difference from Satterfield whose been at App St for 6 years and has no less than 7 wins and most were 10 or better with conference championships. Those two coaches names shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence. I was sick the day we hired Ron Cooper because I knew where we were heading. I feel really good about this hire, just no comparison at all.

Reactions: Mayoman
I've watched the presser 4 times now from four different angles. It's amazing how much he reminds me of Dabo Sweeny with his attitude towards coaching.

Yeah Ron Cooper was a weak hire from the start he had two season at Eastern Michigan. 1993: 4-7. 1994: 5-6. Vast difference from Satterfield whose been at App St for 6 years and has no less than 7 wins and most were 10 or better with conference championships. Those two coaches names shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence. I was sick the day we hired Ron Cooper because I knew where we were heading. I feel really good about this hire, just no comparison at all.

Dont disagree. My point was that he had an awesome intro press conference. Everyone was gushing about how well he did. Now everyone is gushing about how well Sat did at his intro press conference. I put no stock into that. It's just words. Don't take it as an indicator as to what kind of coach he will be.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT