ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Williams

Roy was very gracious in his comments following the game and he has always been first class.
Of course, he greatly benefited from the 20 years of massive academic fraud. Also, his stick-his-head-in-the-sand comments recently on cheating and the influence of shoe companies in college basketball rankle me!

I agree with you. He is OK guy, but a good ol boy telling everyone that college athletics issues are isolated instead of widely accepted, as we all know now.

The way Roy was stumbling around toward the end looked concerning indeed. Before that it showed him kneeling on one knee drinking water before somewhat struggling to gain his feet.

Reactions: Louisvillian
I had concerns for Coach Williams health several times during the game especially when I noticed him leaning on the scorers table,he looked like he was ready to fall down.I hope that he will be okay and be able to coach his team.

Reactions: Louisvillian
With all due respect, Roy’s vertigo got a whole lot worse with all that wonderfully quick defensive ball pressure. Not to mention the anticipation and effort on the boards. Hope Roy is ok.

With all due respect, Roy’s vertigo got a whole lot worse with all that wonderfully quick defensive ball pressure. Not to mention the anticipation and effort on the boards. Hope Roy is ok.
I have a little bit of that myself. It's always worse when you're pivoting your head back and forth rapidly. :D

Of course slapd!cks don't like him. Roy and the Heels are a direct threat to their existence...
Once again, you are wrong. You may need to develop a graph to provide data on that comment. I really like Roy. I have known him for almost 20 years. He is a good guy. He will soon retire to his farm outside of Ashville. Very possibly next year. Most UK fans are like UL fans. They think that UNC got a pass by the NCAA but for the (most) part, Roy is liked or is reluctantly okay by UK fans.

I wish Roy well. Deputy dog is a college basketball legend. Besides, how cool is it for UNC fans that your coach has tanning bed sessions at the same place as George Hamilton?

That was tough watching him on the sideline. It is hard to believe he's still coaching given what we saw.
If you have ever had vertigo, you would understand. Any quick movements of the head and you become light headed and dizzy. Stand up too quick and the room starts to spin. Worse case, it makes you nauseated. It’s one of the most frustrating things to deal with more than anything. It comes and goes but it can also linger for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT