ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Bozich Trolling

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
BOZICH | Richard Pitino "hopes" his father returns to Louisville, but isn't certain
Posted: Mar 09, 2016 8:40 PM ESTUpdated: Mar 09, 2016 8:50 PM EST
By Rick Bozich
CONNECT

You're right he is trolling but he might want to keep up with the situation before writing something that everybody already knows the answer to. It makes him look out of step and uninformed.

I avoid anything that Bozo writes or speaks about. I put him in the class of Cal as sub-human and surviving by feeding on feces.

Neither of them are worth my time. You would be well served to avoid the pain in your sphincter after laboring thru anything either has to say.

Reactions: Deeva
I avoid anything that Bozo writes or speaks about. I put him in the class of Cal as sub-human and surviving by feeding on feces.

Neither of them are worth my time. You would be well served to avoid the pain in your sphincter after laboring thru anything either has to say.

Seriously?

In case you didn't hear the same internal investigation that found wrong doing by Andre and suggested a self ban on our program also found that CRP had nothing to do with it.

Dude, you are hard core......and I like it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT