ADVERTISEMENT

Return of ULPipe???

Jan 24, 2003
Shelbyville, KY
Hey there guys Crimson Card / ULPipe here. Long time no see and I hope all of you are doing great and enjoying this amazing ride we're on right now. We truly have a special group of young men this season and have national championship caliber talent. Our schedule is formidable enough to have us in the playoff picture if we just take care of business. I personally think this is the most talented team I have ever seen since I started covering the Cards...scratch that, probably since I started watching the Cards some 25+ years ago. I'm thinking I'll start spending some more time on here again with you guys like I used to a few years ago if y'all will have me :)

Hey there guys Crimson Card / ULPipe here. Long time no see and I hope all of you are doing great and enjoying this amazing ride we're on right now. We truly have a special group of young men this season and have national championship caliber talent. Our schedule is formidable enough to have us in the playoff picture if we just take care of business. I personally think this is the most talented team I have ever seen since I started covering the Cards...scratch that, probably since I started watching the Cards some 25+ years ago. I'm thinking I'll start spending some more time on here again with you guys like I used to a few years ago if y'all will have me :)

Welcome back. Come by a tailgate some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT