ADVERTISEMENT

Refs screw UK again

You know what, you are completely right. I should not have mentioned katina. Gross. My bad.
We know she has become an icon for UK fans. Matty Bangs practically lives with her. Hey - everybody needs love. Run with it. Don't care what we think, Be who you can be.

We were trading barbs. I don’t care about your stadium or arena. Lighten up hoss.
"Trading barbs"? LOL! You're an LPT gum flapper who wanders down blind alleys. Stay home where it's safe...

"Trading barbs"? LOL! You're an LPT gum flapper who wanders down blind alleys. Stay home where it's safe...
You can’t stand toe to toe with me if we’re flinging insults. You’re crap is old and played out. You have zero sense of humor and you go from zero to butthurt in 6 seconds. Just stick to research, stats, and surveys.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodguard13
You can’t stand toe to toe with me...
my-god-im-good.jpg

The traffic on this board is dying dying dying. Is it because of the mods running everyone and everything off? Its like North Korea over here. Hell, I was ran off of Rupps rafters because I said Brad Stevens and Jay Wright were better coaches than Cal.

Everyone go check out the scout board (yum center). Much more discussion.

The traffic on this board is dying dying dying. Is it because of the mods running everyone and everything off? Its like North Korea over here. Hell, I was ran off of Rupps rafters because I said Brad Stevens and Jay Wright were better coaches than Cal.

Are you a member there?

Anything goes here more or less, there are countless UK trolls given free reign to publicly go to the bathroom on themselves on the reg here.

I did notice your thread was nuked. It had potential. Never give up. Keep fighting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT