ADVERTISEMENT

Read Eric Crawford’s WDRB article for better understanding

Four-Star Poster
Nov 28, 2002
There are very few people associated with UL Sports who I trust in terms of “inside information”, or just interpreting situations like this Women’s Basketball team, more than Crawford. Sorry, I did not include the LINK, but just go to WDRB website for access.

Eric, Jeff and Hailey each share just a few comments about the current situation, and while there is no “earth shattering insight”, or reference to why Peyton left …… it does provide some encouragement as to why some there is reason for optimism.

Here is my own take ……. so many CJW UL teams attempt to schedule as many NCAA non-conference contenders as possible, but I think there are reasons this particular season may have been more than this roster was prepared for, given so many new faces blending with returnees. Sometimes “addition by subtraction“ is necessary to maintain team morale. That is not to suggest those who leave are responsible for the underlying problem affecting the team, but so often one unhappy member can affect others when spending 24/7 together. That Bahamas trip, in addition to those two road visits so early is a lot for any group of kids.

As Crawford reminds the fans in his article ……. March may be much kinder to this team than December.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT