ADVERTISEMENT

Ramani Parker has hit the portal…

I’m surprised she never saw the floor. Offensively, she’s better than Liz Dixon. Hopefully she goes to Miss St.

I asked Stephanie Norman at one of Coach Walz shows why Ramani was‘t getting more playing time and she said I’d have to ask Coach Walz. This news should not surprise anyone. Hopefully she can find a good fit for her skill set. Time to focus on getting either Angel Reese or Sam Brunelle in my opinion.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Parker had promise offensively on the outside with 3 point shooting although she played so little it is hard to render any opinion. She apparently had neither the physique nor the foot work to play inside, and seemed unable to rebound with the stronger ladies. Having said that and it is strictly my opinion, she surely will find a place where she can play and prosper.

Reactions: Bardman
Parker had promise offensively on the outside with 3 point shooting although she played so little it is hard to render any opinion. She apparently had neither the physique nor the foot work to play inside, and seemed unable to rebound with the stronger ladies. Having said that and it is strictly my opinion, she surely will find a place where she can play and prosper.
You earn playing time in practice and the weightroom. While she had the height, she never developed her frame or developed a consistent shot over 3 years here to play the post or elsewhere. I heard there are over 1000players in the portal as of today with approximately 350ish available schools. Hopefully the staff will put a good word in one her behalf. Maybe she decides her playing career is over and just needs to get her degree. I wish her the best.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT