ADVERTISEMENT

HVL has reentered the portal

She has to be really careful where she transfer to because she doesn’t want to compound the problem. South Carolina was mentioned which I think would be a huge mistake. She would once again be competing with elite talent. She might not be able to work her way in. Wherever she goes she is going to have a cloud hanging over her for her play in the Tournament.

She has to be really careful where she transfer to because she doesn’t want to compound the problem. South Carolina was mentioned which I think would be a huge mistake. She would once again be competing with elite talent. She might not be able to work her way in. Wherever she goes she is going to have a cloud hanging over her for her play in the Tournament.
That monkey has already been let out of the bag. Now does she have the talent to overcome it? Possibly, but I think she needs to take a big bite of humble pie. I won't bash her because I still think she has talent in the right situation. I would rather her not show up on our schedule not because I would be afraid of her, I am just over all the drama she had at LSU and here.

She should get close to home. Stanford seems like the best option unless she's willing to forego her championship quest and play for a home state school.

If her father is really pulling the strings, she needs to move on from that. Does she want to improve her game and status or does she want to be on a championship team? It's absurd to think she would go to South Carolina.

Maybe give Iowa a shot? They certainly like a run and gun offense. HVL is at a crossroads in her life. I bet she has always assumed she would play professionally. Basketball is why she's even being talked about.

She's done some modeling on the internet and that may be her future. She just has to take control of her life and tell daddy basketball may not be it.

Had she stayed at Louisville, she would probably be preparing for the WNBA draft.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT