ADVERTISEMENT

Quality of Louisville recruits ??

Law007

5000+
May 29, 2001
wheres-the-beef1.jpg

Building a football roster is a challenge. I am not sure we will really see how good of recruiters they are until the 2021 class. This class probably isn't going to impress many especially early. Long way to go though.

Reactions: Mayoman
Avg rating of recruit this yr is about 85 or something. Either way it’s right where it’s been since 2014 with exception of 2017. No 4-5 star recruit is going to commit to a school who just went 2-10 without at least seeing the on-field product. Honestly what’s a commitment mean at this point in recruiting? Half the commited recruits in CFB will flip or decommit. A good season I would expect them to snag some 4star guys. Just need 4-6 wins. 6 would be perfect. 2-10 one yr bowl game the next. Cakes baking.

Reactions: Villebandit
Only times to look at college football recruiting is in December and February, bro. Commitments and the early stuff don’t mean shit.

Avg rating of recruit this yr is about 85 or something. Either way it’s right where it’s been since 2014 with exception of 2017. No 4-5 star recruit is going to commit to a school who just went 2-10 without at least seeing the on-field product. Honestly what’s a commitment mean at this point in recruiting? Half the commited recruits in CFB will flip or decommit. A good season I would expect them to snag some 4star guys. Just need 4-6 wins. 6 would be perfect. 2-10 one yr bowl game the next. Cakes baking.

Half?
How many decommits or flips do you usually have?

Reactions: Law007
Im seeing schools like LSU/Texas A & M, FSU, PSU, USC also getting kids with 85 ratings. Our kids are sleepers and will have much bigger schools not only offer but put a full court press on them in a few months to get them to flip. But I'm with you guys, way too early and yet damn fun to talk about.

Reactions: Jesse82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT