ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty lame offense

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
I don't know what has happened to Petrino but he is no longer a play calling genius. With all this preparation time before this game there has been nothing different with the offense. LSU knows exactly what we're running. LSU's offense has been more creative so far.

Reactions: BPGhost
Absolutely terrible job of play calling. All these 2 and outs are going to get us destroyed by wearing the defense out.

Reactions: watchem
It's obvious that the problem is in the O line, but I agree: With a months preparation, I would have thought some new looks and plays would have been inserted to overcome the problems of the line.

Absolutely terrible job of play calling. All these 2 and outs are going to get us destroyed by wearing the defense out.

it would help if we had a competent offensive line.

but you and zipp think we are fine .................

only a complete moron would think whoever teaches the offensive line should be retained.

It's obvious that the problem is in the O line, but I agree: With a months preparation, I would have thought some new looks and plays would have been inserted to overcome the problems of the line.

klenakis should be taken behind red barn and fired

Why would you drop back into the end zone knowing there's a 90% chance of getting sacked.

Petrino is at fault. Just those play calls at the end of the half proves it. Should of just ran the ball and gone to half but instead we give up a safety. He really thought we were going 95 yards in under two monutes?

Reactions: yumcard
We are completely outmanned. No play call in the world could change that. Besides, LJ is totally out of sync. LSU can name the score. Unless of course their QB starts throwing lots of dumb picks like at the end of the half.

it would help if we had a competent offensive line.

but you and zipp think we are fine .................

only a complete moron would think whoever teaches the offensive line should be retained.
You're at least consistent in your stupidity. I've posted literally a dozen times the exact opposite of what you've just said.

Either find one post where I've said we're "fine" in regards to the OL or shut up.

You're at least consistent in your stupidity. I've posted literally a dozen times the exact opposite of what you've just said.

Either find one post where I've said we're "fine" in regards to the OL or shut up.
you and zipp have fought over would would accept a rose from klenakis............
go give your darlin a kiss

you and zipp have fought over would would accept a rose from klenakis............
go give your darlin a kiss
Exactly what I thought - you're an intellectually bankrupt idiot who proves it every time you post.

It's no wonder the board considers you a joke.

Reactions: watchem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT