ADVERTISEMENT

Poster 4EverCard has passed

Sometimes we forget that there are real people posting here and not just a moniker. I remember 4EverCard very well, and he was a passionate Cardinals fan. I am saddened to hear of his passing, but happy to have crossed paths with him if only on a message board. Reading about the person, I now know my instincts were right. He was a good person. May he rest in peace and God provide comfort to those who loved him.

RIP, Mr.Lasley. Deepest condolences to his family and friends. I remember him a bit from the message boards as well. He was a good poster and will be missed.

It's rare we find out when a former great poster has passed. I remember seeing his posts on the other board this year. Always insightful and positive about UofL sports. He will be missed.

Sometimes we forget that there are real people posting here and not just a moniker. I remember 4EverCard very well, and he was a passionate Cardinals fan. I am saddened to hear of his passing, but happy to have crossed paths with him if only on a message board. Reading about the person, I now know my instincts were right. He was a good person. May he rest in peace and God provide comfort to those who loved him.
Agree with this. I love that they included "4EverCard" as his nickname in his obituary. He must have been a helluva fan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT