ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino on Matty Bangs show

Jun 10, 2005
Pitino on a show that constantly demonized him at every turn. Matty would have his sweaty, heavyset minions stalk him in airports. Interview Sypher AND Powell. Now every thing is fine? Pitino is a turd. I can understand hating the guys that screwed you, but to đź’© on the whole fanbase. Pitino also said he gives NIL money to Porky.

Reactions: UofLouisville
You need a definition on morality? What do you expect to find? Meh, doesn't say anything in the 'morality clause' about having sex out of marriage in a public setting. Also doesn't say anything about assistants hiring hookers for recruits? Captain of the ship took 3 shots below the waterline before he was let go. 1 or 2 shots too many if you ask me.

You need a definition on morality? What do you expect to find? Meh, doesn't say anything in the 'morality clause' about having sex out of marriage in a public setting. Also doesn't say anything about assistants hiring hookers for recruits? Captain of the ship took 3 shots below the waterline before he was let go. 1 or 2 shots too many if you ask me.
Sounds like your language, not what’s in his contract.

We’re $30 million ahead with Pitino if he never gives us a nickel. While we lose money everywhere else…

Pitino is just butthurt like a little kid that wants to hold a grudge. UK fans will cheer him when they drubbed his St. Johns team or they actually beat the kitties. Either way, win, win for me. We have to remember we welcomed Pitino, not because he was a great guy but because he could win. He was always a pr*ck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT