ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino on Matty Bangs show

Jun 10, 2005
Pitino on a show that constantly demonized him at every turn. Matty would have his sweaty, heavyset minions stalk him in airports. Interview Sypher AND Powell. Now every thing is fine? Pitino is a turd. I can understand hating the guys that screwed you, but to đź’© on the whole fanbase. Pitino also said he gives NIL money to Porky.

Reactions: UofLouisville
You need a definition on morality? What do you expect to find? Meh, doesn't say anything in the 'morality clause' about having sex out of marriage in a public setting. Also doesn't say anything about assistants hiring hookers for recruits? Captain of the ship took 3 shots below the waterline before he was let go. 1 or 2 shots too many if you ask me.

You need a definition on morality? What do you expect to find? Meh, doesn't say anything in the 'morality clause' about having sex out of marriage in a public setting. Also doesn't say anything about assistants hiring hookers for recruits? Captain of the ship took 3 shots below the waterline before he was let go. 1 or 2 shots too many if you ask me.
Sounds like your language, not what’s in his contract.

We’re $30 million ahead with Pitino if he never gives us a nickel. While we lose money everywhere else…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT