Va Tech +17-5 @ ND o/u 58
UGA -6.5 @ UF o/u 44.5
KState -6 @ KU o/u 55
Utah -3 @ Wash o/u 48
Ole Miss +18.5 @ AUB o/u 53
Ore -4.5 @ USC o/u 62.5
Miami +3 @ FSU o/u 48
Neb -3 @ Purdue o/u 57.5

Reigning King is RockyCard, who scored a 15 out of a possible 20 points last week, not sure if we’ll see that again this year, very impressive and congrats RockyCard!

No need to Quote this post when making picks, makes it a little tougher for me to scroll through when I go to tally up the points. Good luck everyone!

Mich under
WF over
ND under
UGA over
KS under
Utah over
AUB under
ORE over
FSU under
Neb under

michigan under
WF under
Va tech over
UF over
K state over
Wash over
Ole Miss under
Oregon over
Miami over
Nebraska under

Mich Under
WF Under
ND Under
Georgia over
KU over
Utah under
Auburn over
Oregon over
Miami under
Nebraska under

Maryland under
WF over
VT under
Georgia over
Kansas over
Washington over
Auburn over
USC under
FSU over
Nebraska under

Michigan: over
NCST : under
ND: over
UF: under
KU: under
Utah: over
Auburn: over
Oregon: over
FSU: over
Purdue: under

Last edited:
Michigan -21
NCST +7.5
ND -17.5
UF +6.5
KU +6
Utah -3
Auburn +18.5
Oregon -4.5
FSU -3
Purde +3

Dont forget your over unders. When you list them can you edit your post and add them? Makes it easier for me to tally up. Thanks

Michigan under
Wake under
Va Tech over
Fla under
Kstate over
Utah over
Ole Miss under
Oregon over
FSU under
Nebraska under

Michigan under
NCST under
VaTech under
Florida over
Kansas over
Utah over
Ole Miss under
USC over
FSU over
Nebraska under

Mich under
WF over
ND under
UF over
KState over
Utah over
AUB under
Ore over
FSU under
Neb over

Mich Over
WF under
ND over
UF under
KU over
Utah over
AUB Under
Ore over
FSU Under
Purdue under

Bump. Just a reminder to anyone wanting to get in on the Pick Em you have til noon to make and/or edit your picks

Well the points are tallied and we have a tie. We had 11 people in the pick em this week, the most we’ve had so far, and new participant Cardrock came in with guns blazing! Cardrock and yours truly tied with 14 correct picks, nicely done Cardrock. Ill probably do something in the future to prevent ties, probably have a game where we guess total points e.g. guessing total points for the UofL game weekly, or if no one cares about a tie ill just keep it the same. Seems like our picks are getting better overall so really good job to all!
Well Cardrock enjoy this week cause you and I are the pick em Kings, and that’s a pretty high honor around here. Lol.

Knucklehank - 9
PHCard - 13
Wreckcard - 12
Flavrunit - 11
Rockycard - 6
CardX - 9
KShame - 14
BooneCoCard - 10
Louis III - 12
Cardrock - 14
Jgood - 11

Last edited:
Reactions: PHCARD
LOL - It’s an honor to share the title with ya Kentuckyshame! I’ve been gambling on the games for years... I have my good weeks and occasional bad week as well. Funny thing is that I only bet two games this week and those are two of my picks that I lost on here!

Reactions: PHCARD
LOL - It’s an honor to share the title with ya Kentuckyshame! I’ve been gambling on the games for years... I have my good weeks and occasional bad week as well. Funny thing is that I only bet two games this week and those are two of my picks that I lost on here!

Well you started out great in the Pick Em, hope you keep joining us. Nice call on the Purdue spread and over, I think most on here went Neb and under.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT