Aub +11.5 @ LSU o/u 58.5
PSU -6.5 @ Mich St o/u 44
Texas -1 @ TCU o/u 59.5
ND +1 @ Mich o/u 51
Mary +17 @ Minn o/u 56.5
Mizzou -10.5 @ uk o/u 46.5
Illini +9 @ Purdue o/u 60.5
Wash St +14 @ Ore o/u 64.5

Congrats again to Wreckcard on winning last week’s pick ‘em. Good luck to everyone on this week’s games!

Last edited:
UofL under
Wisconsin over
LSU under
Penn State over
Texas over
Notre Dame over
Minnesota over
Uk under
Purdue over
Oregon under

UofL over
OSU over
LSU under
PSU under
Texas under
ND under
minn under
mizzu over
illinois over
oregon under

I'd like to take this moment and reflect on the week I've held this title...it's been quite emotional for me, lost a lot of sleep going over my picks without fully knowing at the time, but now appreciating how important and prophetic my analysis would be...I've used this success as a teaching tool for my children and started a book so that the world at large can benefit from what I've learned about myself and what it takes to be "successful"...it's a tail as old as time, but hard work and determination rule the day...good luck to all of last weeks losers, this win wouldn't be possible without you...well, and of course my CFB acumen.

Well The Gambler had to do some explaining to me. But I’m my own person and do my own picks.

UofL under
OSU over
LSU over
PSU under
Texas over
ND under
Mary under
Mizz under
Illinois under
Ore over

UofL under
Wisc over
LSU over
PSU under
Texas over
Mich under
Mary over
uk under
Illini under
Ore over

UofL over
OSU over
LSU under
PSU under
Texas under
ND under
minn under
mizzu over
illinois over
oregon under

I'd like to take this moment and reflect on the week I've held this title...it's been quite emotional for me, lost a lot of sleep going over my picks without fully knowing at the time, but now appreciating how important and prophetic my analysis would be...I've used this success as a teaching tool for my children and started a book so that the world at large can benefit from what I've learned about myself and what it takes to be "successful"...it's a tail as old as time, but hard work and determination rule the day...good luck to all of last weeks losers, this win wouldn't be possible without you...well, and of course my CFB acumen.
Tale

UL. Under
Wisc. Under
LSU. Under
Mich. St. Over
TCU. Over
Mich. Over
Mary. Under
u k Under
Purdue. Under
Oregon. Over

Louisville under
OSU over
Auburn over
Michigan State under
TCU over
Michigan under
Minnesota over
Kentucky under
Illinois under
Oregon over

UofL under
Wisconsin under
LSU over
PSU under
TCU over
ND under
Minnesota over
Mizzou over
Purdue under
Oregon over

Louisville +3.5 Under
Ohio St -14.5 Under
LSU -11.5 Under
Penn St -6.5 Over
Texas -1 Under
Notre Dame +1 Under
Maryland +17 Over
Missouri -10.5 Under
Purdue -9 Under
Washington St +14 Over

Virginia -3.5 @ UofL o/u 54.5
Wisc +14.5 @ OSU o/u 50.5
Aub +11.5 @ LSU o/u 58.5
PSU -6.5 @ Mich St o/u 44
Texas -1 @ TCU o/u 59.5
ND +1 @ Mich o/u 51
Mary +17 @ Minn o/u 56.5
Mizzou -10.5 @ uk o/u 46.5
Illini +9 @ Purdue o/u 60.5
Wash St +14 @ Ore o/u 64.5

Congrats again to Wreckcard on winning last week’s pick ‘em. Good luck to everyone on this week’s games!
Got here late so I'll skip the games in progress.
UofL + under
Auburn + under
PSU + under
Texas + under
ND + over
Minn + under
uahkay + under
Oregon + over

Reactions: kentuckyshame
This weeks results:

Knucklehank - 10
Kyshame - 10
Wreckcard - 7
Phcard - 10
Louis III - 12
Luv2hit63 - 12
Rockycard - 15
Flavrunit - 11
Louisvillian - 11
BooneCocard - 11
Beantowncard - 0

Well results are in, this week’s King is Rockycard, with 15 total points out of a possible 20. Nice work Rock, you are the supreme picker this week!! Nicely done Sir, very impressive!

Got here late so I'll skip the games in progress.
UofL + under
Auburn + under
PSU + under
Texas + under
ND + over
Minn + under
uahkay + under
Oregon + over

Nice job Boone, you might have gave Rocky a run for his money had you not missed the early games. I’ll try to remember and Bump the thread next Saturday morning.

This weeks results:

Knucklehank - 10
Kyshame - 10
Wreckcard - 7
Phcard - 10
Louis III - 12
Luv2hit63 - 12
Rockycard - 15
Flavrunit - 11
Louisvillian - 11
BooneCocard - 11
Beantowncard - 0

Well results are in, this week’s King is Rockycard, with 15 total points out of a possible 20. Nice work Rock, you are the supreme picker this week!! Nicely done Sir, very impressive!
Congrats to Rockycard. 15 out of 20 is a heck of a number when picking against the spread and on over/unders. I doubt we see 75% the rest of the year.

Nice job Boone, you might have gave Rocky a run for his money had you not missed the early games. I’ll try to remember and Bump the thread next Saturday morning.
It would have been interesting, but the Fighting Brohms' poor performance would have cost me. Congrats to RockyCard!

No need to bump on Saturday morning. I had a late change of plans Saturday morning and didn't realize I hadn't made my picks until I turned on the TV. My bad.

ouch, from first to last for me...no loquacious mono log this time, for I am the biggest loser...congrats to all who bested me and to the new champ Rocky (I'm not counting Bean's 0, he was just spell checking these post I think)

Reactions: rockycard
I'm forever a middle of the road kind of guy. This is my first rendition betting against the spread. Next year we need to start this from week 1, keep a season tally. This has been fun.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ouch, from first to last for me...no loquacious mono log this time, for I am the biggest loser...congrats to all who bested me and to the new champ Rocky (I'm not counting Bean's 0, he was just spell checking these post I think)

I know, that’s why I counted him, stopped by just to spellcheck but didn’t participate. Was trying to anger him so he’d make some picks next week, more the merrier!

I'm forever a middle of the road kind of guy. This is my first rendition betting against the spread. Next year we need to start this from week 1, keep a season tally. This has been fun.

I’d like to keep a running total of points for the year and get a trophy that could be passed around yearly, that would be cool but may require too much dedication.

This weeks results:

Knucklehank - 10
Kyshame - 10
Wreckcard - 7
Phcard - 10
Louis III - 12
Luv2hit63 - 12
Rockycard - 15
Flavrunit - 11
Louisvillian - 11
BooneCocard - 11
Beantowncard - 0

How did I get in this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT