ADVERTISEMENT

Pick Em Thread Games 11/16/19

Jan 5, 2011
Congratulations again to last week’s winner, Rockycard! He’s on the throne until Saturday at least! Past Kings:
Rockycard - 2 time winner
Wreckcard
Cardrock
KyShame

This week’s games:
UofL -4 @ NCState o/u 55.5
IU +14.5 @ PSU o/u 54.5
UF -6.5 @ Mizzou o/u 51
Mich State +13.5 @ Mich o/u 44
Navy +7.5 @ ND o/u 55
UGA -2.5 @ Auburn o/u 41
Minny +3 @ Iowa o/u 44.5
Okla -11 @ Baylor o/u 67.5
Wisky -14 @ Neb o/u 51
UK -10 @ Vandy o/u 42
Tiebreak - total points UofL vs NCState

Some good games this week, good luck everyone.

UofL over
PSU over
Missouri under
Mich St under
ND under
Auburn over
Iowa over
Baylor under
Wisc under
UK under

Cards win 35-24

Louisville over
Penn St over
Missouri under
Michigan over
ND under
Auburn over
Minnesota over
Oklahoma under
Nebraska under
Vandy under

UofL over
PSU under
UF over
Mich over
ND over
AUB over
Minn over
Okla over
Wisc over
Vandy under
TB total 65

UofL over
IU over
UF under
MSU under
ND over
UGA over
Iowa under
Baylor over
Wisc under
UK under
Tie break 70

UofL over
IU under
Florida under
Michigan under
Navy over
Auburn over
Iowa over
Baylor over
Wisconsin under
UK over
Tie break 48

UofL over
IU under
UF over
Michigan over
ND under
Auburn over
Iowa under
Baylor over
Wisky over
UK over
Tiebreak - 65

Last edited:
UofL under
Penn St. over
Florida under
Michigan under
ND under
Auburn over
Minnesota under
Baylor over
Nebraska over
Vandy under

Total Points = 51

UofL under
PSU under
UF over
Mich over
ND over
Aub over
Min over
Bay under
Wis over
Vandy under
Total Pts: 49

OSU is giving Rutgers 52 points and the over/under is 61. One would really have a pair on them if they took OSU and bet the under. Not much room for error there.

Louisville +4 Under
Indiana +14.5 Under
Missouri +6.5 Over
Michigan St +13.5 Under
Notre Dame -7.5 Under
Georgia -2.5 Over
Iowa -3 Over
Baylor +11 Under
Wisconsin -14 Under
Vanderbilt +10 Under
UofL-NC St total- 47

UofL 34 NCstate 20, UofL covers - under
PSU 34 IU 27, IU covers - over
UF 23 Mizzou 6, UF covers - under
Mich 44 MSU 10, Mich covers - over
ND 52 Navy 20, ND covers - over
UGA 21 Aub 14, UGA covers - under
Iowa 23 Min 19, Iowa covers - under
Okla 34 Bay 31, Baylor covers - under
Wis 37 Neb 21, Wisky covers - over
uk 38 Van 14, uk covers - over - Vandy sucks
UofL vs NCState total points - 54

Last edited:
Well since we had a late game tonight and i had to watch the kid, which means i’m sober, we have some early results for the pick ‘em. Looks like our new King this week is one that’s held the Crown before and that is Cardrock! 13 correct picks took the Throne this week and two people had that number. which may be our lowest total yet to win. The total points of the UofL-NCStategame, which was 54, decided the tiebreak and Cardrock was closer with a total of 65 to Wreckcard’s 70. Good job to both, and all hail Cardrock this week!

Results:
Knucklehank - 9
Rockycard - 7
PHCARD - 8
Wreckcard - 13 tiebreak
Flavrunit - 10
Cardrock - 13 tiebreak
BoonecoCard - 10
KyShame - 11
Louisvillian - 9

Last edited:
I think wreckcard might be a professional gambler or a lucky son of a gun. Congrats wreckcard. This week was a tough call.

Both Wreckcard and Cardrock were 9/10 against the spread....very nice guys, that’s impressive!

shame, I thought we weren't picking with the spread? I thought in the first week you started this that you wrote that you were putting the spread in there only for reference for us. I was thinking point for win (straight up) and point for over and under. Have I been doing it wrong? TIA

shame, I thought we weren't picking with the spread? I thought in the first week you started this that you wrote that you were putting the spread in there only for reference for us. I was thinking point for win (straight up) and point for over and under. Have I been doing it wrong? TIA

Technically we’re betting the spread (as opposed to the money line, in gambling terms the money line would mean you are betting the game straight up) and over/unders. Sorry if I confused you or anyone else. You are doing well either way as far as the spread goes:D

Technically we’re betting the spread (as opposed to the money line, in gambling terms the money line would mean you are betting the game straight up) and over/unders. Sorry if I confused you or anyone else. You are doing well either way as far as the spread goes:D

Well now that I know(understand), here's fair warning......I will win this King title guys. I'm not much of a gambler, well except I love slot machines and horses.

Reactions: kentuckyshame
Well since we had a late game tonight and i had to watch the kid, which means i’m sober, we have some early results for the pick ‘em. Looks like our new King this week is one that’s held the Crown before and that is Wreckcard! 13 correct picks took the Throne this week, which may be our lowest total yet to win. Nice job Wreckcard, you da King again my man!

Results:
Knucklehank - 9
Rockycard - 7
PHCARD - 8
Wreckcard - 13
Flavrunit - 10
Cardrock - 12
BoonecoCard - 10
KyShame - 11
Louisvillian - 9

Hey there kentuckyshame
I demand a recount LOL. I kid. However, by my count I have a total of 13.
Had 9 of 10 picks and
Michigan and Over 2 points there
Iowa and Under 2 points there
Whisky Over 2 points there
UKsucks Over 2 points there
9 + 4 = 13
and my tie breaker is closer. I want the crown back my friend LOL

Well now that I know(understand), here's fair warning......I will win this King title guys. I'm not much of a gambler, well except I love slot machines and horses.

I never did well on slots, but I’m with ya on the horses!! You have any certain angles you like?

Hey there kentuckyshame
I demand a recount LOL. I kid. However, by my count I have a total of 13.
Had 9 of 10 picks and
Michigan and Over 2 points there
Iowa and Under 2 points there
Whisky Over 2 points there
UKsucks Over 2 points there
9 + 4 = 13
and my tie breaker is closer. I want the crown back my friend LOL

My Lord I’m sorry, I count them all twice, have no idea what i was looking at. You’re right, you do have 13. Good thing this isn’t for real money or i might have people coming after me with bats!

Reactions: PHCARD and cardrock
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, there has been a protest. Cardrock has called me out on my math here and he has demanded a recount. I will update the results but he is correct, he had 13 and the tiebreaker, so this weeks Crown actually goes to Cardrock, which makes him a two time winner here. Personal apology to Wreckcard, I really feel like a court jester here.

As far as the counts go, I actually posted results of the games to the thread for the first time this week and will continue to do so, so please everyone check my math weekly as I am known to get in a hurry at times and appreciate the help double checking. Congrats Cardrock! Apologies again to both Cardrock and Wreckcard!

Reactions: cardrock
Also want to add, this is the second week in a row Wreckcard has came down to the tiebreak and even though he’s been unfortunate both weeks regarding the tiebreak we should all be aware of his picking prowess. Nice job man.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, there has been a protest. Cardrock has called me out on my math here and he has demanded a recount. I will update the results but he is correct, he had 13 and the tiebreaker, so this weeks Crown actually goes to Cardrock, which makes him a two time winner here. Personal apology to Wreckcard, I really feel like a court jester here.

I hear by announce a re-name of kentuckyshame. He is now kentuckyshamebevin.
:D

I never did well on slots, but I’m with ya on the horses!! You have any certain angles you like?

My spouse grew up around Churchill Downs and has been into the horses all his life. He's really good at it too. I bet the opposite of him and bet long shots based on the liking of the horse name. I'm not so good but every once in awhile I pick a Mine That Bird horse because I'm a bird feeder o_O so I always bet Bird named horses.

Doesn't that seem logical to you? :D

My spouse grew up around Churchill Downs and has been into the horses all his life. He's really good at it too. I bet the opposite of him and bet long shots based on the liking of the horse name. I'm not so good but every once in awhile I pick a Mine That Bird horse because I'm a bird feeder o_O so I always bet Bird named horses.

Doesn't that seem logical to you? :D

when it comes to horse racing it’s as sure an angle as any! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT