ADVERTISEMENT

Pick Em Thread Games 12/7/19

Jan 5, 2011
Well we’re winding down here, and this week we only have seven games due to it being Conference Championship Weekend. Congrats to our King last week Cardrock!

Past Kings:
Cardrock 3x winner
Rockycard 3x winner
Wreckcard
Knucklehank
Kyshame

Here are this week’s games, Good Luck everyone:
Baylor +9 @ Oklahoma o/u 64 (game in Arlington, TX)
Louisiana +6.5 @ App St o/u 56.5
Cincinnati +9 @ Memphis o/u 58
Georgia +7 @ LSU o/u 54.5 (game in Atlanta, GA)
Hawaii +14 @ Boise St o/u 65
Virginia +28.5 @ Clemson o/u 55.5 (game in Charlotte, NC)
Ohio St -16.5 @ Wisconsin o/u 55 (game in Indianapolis, IN)
Tiebreak Total Points Virginia-Clemson game

Last edited:
This is going to be tough picks. Well for everyone but the two rock guys.

Okla over
App St over
Cincy over
LSU under
Boise over
Clemson over
Oh St over
TB- 70

Baylor over
App. St. under
UC over
LSU under
Boise St. under
Clemson over
Ohio St. over

Clemson/UVA = 58

Baylor over
App St under
Cincinnati under
LSU under
Boise St under
Virginia under
Ohio St over

Last edited:
Baylor over
App St under
Memphis over
LSU over
Boise St over
Clemson over
Ohio State over
Total points 70

Congrats knucklehank1!

Yesterday found me cheering for 2 teams I never root for (UC n OSU) and have both of them fail me. Figures.
I think you were in a 3 way tie with Knicklehank and one other. He got you in the tiebreaker if I added things up correctly. I added things up quickly at first glance... so I could be wrong... there is a first for everything LOL

This week’s results:
Knucklehank - 9 w/66
Phcard - 8
BooneCoCard - 9 w/58
Rockycard - 9 w/48
Cardrock - 8
Wreckcard - 9 w/64
Kyshame - 6

Well 4 way tie here, and since the total points for Clemson-Va were 79 that makes Knucklehank the King for the week! Nice job Knuckle, and tough luck once again for Wreckcard who if i remember right lost his 3rd tiebreak, either way, not bad. Sorry i was so late, thanks Cardrock for filling in announcing the winner, my little one has the flu. Well, i plan on putting something together for the bowl games, as long as nothing comes up. Thanks to all who participated, it was some cheap fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: PHCARD
This week’s results:
Knucklehank - 9 w/66
Phcard - 8
BooneCoCard - 9 w/58
Rockycard - 9 w/48
Cardrock - 8
Wreckcard - 9 w/64
Kyshame - 6

Well 4 way tie here, and since the total points for Clemson-Va was 79 that makes Knucklehank the King for the week! Nice job Knuckle, and tough luck once again for Wreckcard who if i remember right lost his 3rd tiebreak, either way, not bad. Sorry i was so late, thanks Cardrock for filling in announcing the winner, my little one has the flu. Well, i plan on putting something together for the bowl games, as long as nothing comes up. Thanks to all who participated, it was some cheap fun!
Thanks Dude! Well done and lots of fun!

This week’s results:
Knucklehank - 9 w/66
Phcard - 8
BooneCoCard - 9 w/58
Rockycard - 9 w/48
Cardrock - 8
Wreckcard - 9 w/64
Kyshame - 6

Well 4 way tie here, and since the total points for Clemson-Va was 79 that makes Knucklehank the King for the week! Nice job Knuckle, and tough luck once again for Wreckcard who if i remember right lost his 3rd tiebreak, either way, not bad. Sorry i was so late, thanks Cardrock for filling in announcing the winner, my little one has the flu. Well, i plan on putting something together for the bowl games, as long as nothing comes up. Thanks to all who participated, it was some cheap fun!

This is the happiest I’ve been since Zipp started posting graphs. Thanks for administering the weekly picks - it’s been fun!

ADVERTISEMENT