ADVERTISEMENT

Petrino's Spring press conference.

Thank you for sharing.
Said they need to get Bonnafon and Samuels the ball more and everyone is healthy but Fields and Young. I think we will finally see the real Petrino this year. IMO he has been very conservative because of the young offense and knowing he had a D that would keep him in games

I think he has been very conservative because of Garrick McGhee it will be interesting to see if our offense opens everything up.
Like he said in the news conference he calls the plays. He said the coordinator organizes everything during the week and makes sure they are all on the same page.

Listened to Petrino's press conference today and you can tell he is very happy with his team. Biggest thing I took from it is how much competition for positions will be going on this spring. I think we are set up for some exciting football in the next few years.

Me LIKES! :)

That was a valuable and entertaining presser. I nearly enjoyed the one with Galloway as much. He is very down to earth and hugely loyal to his players. What an asset for the WR's.

I thought Galloway was too! He will be a great addition to UL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT