ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Chryst and Clint Hurtt

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Two more names i hear other Cardinals fans being discussing as a replacement for satterfield.

What say you......

Two more names i hear other Cardinals fans being discussing as a replacement for satterfield.

What say you......
Chryst is interesting - proven winner though you have to wonder what Whisky didn’t see in him to cast him aside for the DC. Hurtt seems to have a good deal going in the NFL but even if not, there’s literally no way he’d get a look with all that was alleged during his time here. UofL cannot continue to trip themselves in the PR department.

Chryst is interesting - proven winner though you have to wonder what Whisky didn’t see in him to cast him aside for the DC. Hurtt seems to have a good deal going in the NFL but even if not, there’s literally no way he’d get a look with all that was alleged during his time here. UofL cannot continue to trip themselves in the PR department.
Hurtt’s issues were mostly at Miami. Unless someone knows different, he was clean here.

Chryst offense is a even more reliant on the run than Satterfield. People can’t stand Satterfield’s offense. Doesn’t seem like a good fit. Never had good QB play either.

Chryst offense is a even more reliant on the run than Satterfield. People can’t stand Satterfield’s offense. Doesn’t seem like a good fit. Never had good QB play either.
Agree. He’s won enough but just doesn’t seem to be the UL brand…yeah…I believe that’s a thing. Our fans seem to be adrenaline junkies and Chryst doesn’t seem to have the goods to meet that need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT