ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Coaching Names "In" and "Out"

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Not a comprehensive or even completely known accurate list but just keeping track of potential coaching names. Yes this could wind up being very wrong as well. I'll use the other thread for the general coaching news and rumors.

I'll try to keep it updated if more news comes out.

Potentially In:

Scott Drew
TJ Otzelberger
Billy Donovan
Mick Cronin
Nate Oates
Eric Musselman
Jerome Tang
Dusty May
Lamont Paris
Niko Medved
Pat Kelsey
Josh Schertz

Potentially Out:

Chris Beard
Will Wade
Greg McDermott

Two T's and getting tossed in todays game, that man has passion and fire. He was correct to complain about both calls.

Reactions: Guardman
When was Wade "Officially" declared "Out"
Oh no don't take this as any sort of official list. It's just based on reports and rumors from media and other people.

The reason I had Wade in the potentially out list is because of certain comments about this administration being "scandal/risk adverse". The same reason Beard is likely out of consideration.

Reactions: vivid_red
Oh no don't take this as any sort of official list. It's just based on reports and rumors from media and other people.

The reason I had Wade in the potentially out list is because of certain comments about this administration being "scandal/risk adverse". The same reason Beard is likely out of consideration.
I get that. Makes sense. I just figured Beard was "officially" out after Deener's comments this morning. I think some compelling arguments can be made re: Pearl and Sampson both being fired for violations that are now legal and how when given the 2nd chance both have succeeded in spades.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT