ADVERTISEMENT

Onto NSD!!

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
While I'm still mad about how our season ended including the Bowl loss, I'm ready to move on and get excited for National Signing Day. I hope (and think) we'll have a good and solid recruiting class. I wonder if they'll be any surprise flips that'll come to come to UL? I know one position we better HAMMER home to lock up with good to solid pickups, the OLine.

This will tell a story.

NC talk. Heisman winner. Best conference in FB this year.

Will we get a top 25 class? Top 20??? And not all RB's, Athletes, and Safeties.

I will help the attitude going forward if we can.

We gotta have big uglies. If that hasn't been proven it never will be.

Our class is already ranked in the low 20's by most services. However, the best players are all at skill positions. Our OL incoming doesn't look very good right now. The JUCO guy is a 3 star. Bentley has recently been upgraded to a 4 star by Scout, but still a 3 star on others. Both are already on campus, so that should help come this fall. The rest of the OL class doesn't appear to be worth much. Other than Bentley and the JUCO, UofL was the only P-5 school to offer any of them. We signed a long snapper who we were literally the ONLY school to offer him a scholly. Most schools don't sign designated long snappers, they teach an OL to do it.

I think there's 4-5 spots left to give. Hopefully at least 2 of them go to GOOD OLinemen, with Telfort being at the top of my wish list.

Just read that a grad transfer OL (center) from Florida is visiting Louisville

Cameron Dillard

B9320269529Z.1_20151226160336_000_G4LCVKMUU.1-0.jpg

Our class is already ranked in the low 20's by most services. However, the best players are all at skill positions. Our OL incoming doesn't look very good right now.
Shoots the hell out of the "we gotta get top 25 classes" doesn't it?

We're looking at one with no big uglies. Which means we could really have nothing in the long run.

I've GOT to think we have some RS's with talent.

Don't we?

Reactions: beasleythecard
Cole Bentley has recently been upgraded to 4 stars by Scout. He's also an early enrollee, so that could work out. The Juco is already on campus as well. Other than that, no, it doesn't look good in the big uglies department.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Getting this Cameron Dillard would be a huge addition. It would give a very experienced option at center. He was their starter until he got injured. He also sounds like a high character guy - already married and he and his wife adopted a child.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Getting this Cameron Dillard would be a huge addition. It would give a very experienced option at center. He was their starter until he got injured. He also sounds like a high character guy - already married and he and his wife adopted a child.
Can he play or will he have to sit 1 year?

If we get the Florida transfer, the 4 star Juco, Cole and one other I think we would be in good shape.

Cole Bentley has recently been upgraded to 4 stars by Scout. He's also an early enrollee, so that could work out. The Juco is already on campus as well. Other than that, no, it doesn't look good in the big uglies department.
Hope we take a long look at who is available and who we can flip. Giving up 47 sacks and not getting better linemen is cause for alarm.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT