ADVERTISEMENT

On field leaders

Jonk71

Getting the Hang of It
Nov 9, 2018
We have heard several times from CJB that on field communication is a problem especially on defense. Who do we have that are or should be good on field leaders. I don’t see anyone really stepping up on the defensive side

We have heard several times from CJB that on field communication is a problem especially on defense. Who do we have that are or should be good on field leaders. I don’t see anyone really stepping up on the defensive side
Gillotte ought to be.

Brohm is talking about getting the play in I believe. The linebackers are always the defensive leaders for the obvious reasons they are standing 3 or 4 yards off the ball and able to communicate to the defensive line. The leader is Brohm, they will get away with what he allows. Great coaches have their team prepared always. JB isn’t a great coach yet.

The HC power is reduced in this era. The entire thing is up in smoke really. I think you gotta just win early and keep winning to keep the culture and leaders emerge, once a few Ls drop players focus is gone.

Brohm is talking about getting the play in I believe. The linebackers are always the defensive leaders for the obvious reasons they are standing 3 or 4 yards off the ball and able to communicate to the defensive line. The leader is Brohm, they will get away with what he allows. Great coaches have their team prepared always. JB isn’t a great coach yet.
Brohm is not calling the defensive plays....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT