ADVERTISEMENT

Caullin Lacy

This is what all the bleeding heart football fans in America wanted. Funny, never seen a coach opt out midway through a season? Inmates running the asylum or should I say RUINING?

Reactions: rh62531
Who knows he still maybe hurt. I am not worried about him. He is one guy and it isn’t like he has been killing it. This is going to be more and more common once teams get eliminated and they are pro prospect. More opt outs will occur.

GanqfmkW0AAPypc
Per Lacy’s agent:

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I was underwhelmed from what I saw when Lacy played. I’m sure the injury didn’t help and my expectations were high, but what did he do other than the one kick return? I didn’t see any ability to separate deep or win against tight coverage. Would like to think we can do better and bring in someone that didn’t quit mid season.
Probably don't win the Virginia game without him. Huge catch in ND game. He's been pretty solid..

GanqfmkW0AAPypc
Per Lacy’s agent:
Yeah right. No way he comes back. He may actually believe staying a Cardinal is possible, but as soon as a top SEC team comes calling, he will be outta here.

In this day and age, if a door is opened, most players will step right in regardless of what they have said before.

Well, it is what it is. I myself believe that Jamari, Bell, and Bruce should have been the focus all along. Lacy missed those games in the beginning of the season and Jamari was balling out. When Lacy came back I felt like he took plays away from Bell and Jamari. Like a poster before me stated this is what happens when you dance with the devil, who in this case is the transfer portal. We need to focus more on redeveloping those High School pipelines, because we can’t keep going the John Calipari route of relying on transfers year end and year out.

What's the point anymore? That's it for me. Unless things change, no reason to get excited anymore about collegiate sports.
I am in football purgatory right now. My Cowboys are a dumpster fire this year and Louisville is certainly not where I thought we would be going into November. All my hopes are riding on us having a successful Basketball season. And if it took for me to have to endure a horrible season of football for Louisville Basketball to rise again then so be it.

We need to focus more on redeveloping those High School pipelines, because we can’t keep going the John Calipari route of relying on transfers year end and year out.
And?

They get good…and are gone.

There is no way to have any kind of continuity IMO.

It’s going to be a crapshoot every year unless some way shape or form they limit the transfer portal.

The “upsets” already this year tell you times have changed.

And?

They get good…and are gone.

There is no way to have any kind of continuity IMO.

It’s going to be a crapshoot every year unless some way shape or form they limit the transfer portal.

The “upsets” already this year tell you times have changed.
You are proving my point to a tee. How many times did we see a team full of upper class men take down a top five Calipari team? We can not rely on a team full of six month rentals that just want to come here for NIL money and bounce as soon as a little adversity hits.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT