ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Cards vs Hokies

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Cards without 5 defensive starters (and 6 defensive linemen in total). Also the punter is out. Big challenge just got bigger. Gonna see a lot of new faces on defense. Let’s see some growth by the team (and some reasonable expectations by our fans).

Reactions: PHCARD
Bad news out there on 9 players not playing today. Don’t know if it’s COVID related or not. Tailgating at Beef O. I feel like I’m going to a baseball game. Weird!

Well, go with what we got. Some young guys are really going to have to step up.

Louisville announces the following players are out today vs Virginia Tech: DL Micah Bland DL Ja’Darien Boykin DL Malik Clark DL Yaya Diaby P Ryan Harwell S Isaiah Hayes DL Dayna Kinnaird LB Monty Montgomery DL Tabarius Peterson

Man you guys are some hardcore fb fans the DL is completely wiped out. And people still have a half full mentality too each is own. Not even worth the hassle to watch this blow out. Happy Halloween .

Man you guys are some hardcore fb fans the DL is completely wiped out. And people still have a half full mentality too each is own. Not even worth the hassle to watch this blow out. Happy Halloween .
I gather you never competed for anything in your life.

Last edited:
Who IS available on DL: Goldwire, Tell, Puryear, Dorsey, Edwards, and Collins / Austin Collins true freshman 6'3 270 Perrysburg Ohio played his first three seasons of high school at Christian Academy … played for former Cardinals great quarterback Stefan LeFors ... played on the basketball team … participated on the track and field team, throwing the shot put and discus … received offers from Indiana, Purdue, Cincinnati, Ball State, Marshall, and Toledo. Has not seen action this year, as far as I can tell.

Derek Dorsey, home town guy former walk on has seen a lot of snaps last 5 years but was absolutely blown up on every VT snap.

Jack Fagot doesn't always play well but u cannot question his effort.

Defense has a bit of an excuse. Loss of MM is big! Offense needs to step it up!

Malik not going all out for the first down on that run ultimately costs a possession. Not sure what’s going on.

I crack open my first beer and the Cards score. Coincidence, I think not. If this keeps up, someone bail me out of jail tomorrow.

Cameron Teague
@cj_teague

·
2m

That is the longest rushing play by a Louisville player since 1971.
Think Cameron is wrong. Longest run from LOS since 1958 Ken Porco vs EKU 93 yards.

Last edited:
It should be 28-7. VaTech drops the Pick 6 and then inexplicably cannot defend a simple draw play. Crazy!

The middle of the field has been uncovered for the entire season. Baffling. Ethridge in deep pass coverage?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT