ADVERTISEMENT

Of Course The Cayuts

I know a lot of the blue folks that were EXTREMELY confident before season talking about a football/basketball sweep this year. Tunes are starting to change!!! Good thing we will be pretty battle tested before then, so boys just need to keep improving and roll into that game about 9-3 (saying we split the @SH and @IU games).

I know a lot of the blue folks that were EXTREMELY confident before season talking about a football/basketball sweep this year. Tunes are starting to change!!! Good thing we will be pretty battle tested before then, so boys just need to keep improving and roll into that game about 9-3 (saying we split the @SH and @IU games).
Most of the posts are complimentary to the job Mack has done. What looked like a sure win for UK, looks much more competitive now. Several more of the posts are the usual whiners whining about the fact that UK is not playing very well and then complaining because UK is getting snubbed for higher ranking. I am a UK fan but a few of the posters are always upset and , often times, irrational about our team.

I think it (UK-UL) will be a good game and I think Mack will make UL fans very happy now, and in the future. I am looking forward to the game.

Reactions: awf
Most of the posts are complimentary to the job Mack has done. What looked like a sure win for UK, looks much more competitive now. Several more of the posts are the usual whiners whining about the fact that UK is not playing very well and then complaining because UK is getting snubbed for higher ranking. I am a UK fan but a few of the posters are always upset and , often times, irrational about our team.

I think it (UK-UL) will be a good game and I think Mack will make UL fans very happy now, and in the future. I am looking forward to the game.
Only UK fans thought that. We knew it would be competitive.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Actually, many were complimentery and seemed to admire Mack’s coaching and the toughness our guys showed. Of course, those posters were soundly savaged.

Well then, as a cayut, cayut, cayut fan stop pronouncing it that way. Jerk.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
I dont and I don't know anybody that says it that way and if they do. I guess it a Ky think and just because you live in louisville doesnt make you any different. Trust people see all kentuckians the same and that's hillbilly

I dont and I don't know anybody that says it that way and if they do. I guess it a Ky think and just because you live in louisville doesnt make you any different. Trust people see all kentuckians the same and that's hillbilly

That’s absolutely not true. You obviously are not from Louisville, nor do you know many people from anywhere else outside of Kentucky. Just because you are a uahkay fan that only proves how much you don’t kniow.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
That’s absolutely not true. You obviously are not from Louisville, nor do you know many people from anywhere else outside of Kentucky. Just because you are a uahkay fan that only proves how much you don’t kniow.

I didnt say what I was a fan of but I dont live in ky any longer and was i the army a d i even got asked do you wear shoes in ky. So I know exactly what I am talking about

I didnt say what I was a fan of but I dont live in ky any longer and was i the army a d i even got asked do you wear shoes in ky. So I know exactly what I am talking about

You are ignorant, but that’s normal for a uahkay/CAYUT fan. :D:D:p:p

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Dude, UNCG is a good team. THey'll be in the NCAAT again this year.
They're ok, nothing special. Alonso is a good player along with the Dickens kid. Aside from that they're pretty mediocre. They looked like a top 25 team against Kentucky's atrocious defense in the first half.

I don’t blame them for paying more attention to us, have you seen their schedule? Rated 334 out of 353, Calipari has scheduled very soft.

Funny talking about their schedule, good friend of mine has been a season ticket holder for 15+ years and is not renewing next year. UNCG is arguably their best home game to this point b/c CJC wants all his big games in big arenas. From what I understand that reasoning is starting to be more widespread as more sUcK fans aren't renewing. In a time where ticket sales are falling, you have to be careful how to navigate around the folks that support your program.

Reactions: rockycard
I don’t blame them for paying more attention to us, have you seen their schedule? Rated 334 out of 353, Calipari has scheduled very soft.
Their SOS is not good at this point but it is not 334. Nothing to brag about at 235 though. It will improve in conference play.

Their SOS is not good at this point but it is not 334. Nothing to brag about at 235 though. It will improve in conference play.
Actually, sagarin has their schedule ranked 325 today. It is 9 spots better than it was Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT