ADVERTISEMENT

Nice breakdown on Kylee

Wow! That guy is certainly thorough in his report on Kylee and encouraging. One thing for sure is that she improved dramatically as she matured at U of L. She was a heck of a center by the end of the senior year and it is an absolute shame that she was denied a trip to the NCAA tourney to display what she could have accomplished. It also say volumes about the coaching staff on what they can do for players like Sam Fuehring and Kylee Shook. May the staff work that magic on Sydni when she arrives. :)

Reactions: mwatson61
A really good article it is so nice to read an article where the person writing it knows what he is talking about. I hope Shook reads this article because it was very insightful. I also agree that the Louisville coaching staff did a great job making Kylee a better player.

A really good article it is so nice to read an article where the person writing it knows what he is talking about. I hope Shook reads this article because it was very insightful. I also agree that the Louisville coaching staff did a great job making Kylee a better player.
I copied it from twitter and Kylee had liked it, so she has read it.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT