ADVERTISEMENT

Need some advice

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I am trying to buy season tickets to WBB but I am not having any luck. I call the ticket office but I am not getting a hold of anyone. I am doing everything the message is asking, I am leaving voicemails and I am reaching out to them through emails. I am not hearing from anyone does anybody have any advice?

I am trying to buy season tickets to WBB but I am not having any luck. I call the ticket office but I am not getting a hold of anyone. I am doing everything the message is asking, I am leaving voicemails and I am reaching out to them through emails. I am not hearing from anyone does anybody have any advice?
Not advice, but what’s the hurry? Afraid they’re going to sellout?

You could post this in the new Women’s Athletics forum.

I accidentally posted over here and then I posted over at the new site. I was wanting to buy now because I want to get in a certain section if available. When I went to a WBB game or watched on TV all the lower seats were taken. I was hoping if I buy season tickets now I can get seats closer to the floor. We are averaging 9,000 to 10,000 per game that is the lower section, but I don’t think all those are season ticket holders.

I accidentally posted over here and then I posted over at the new site. I was wanting to buy now because I want to get in a certain section if available. When I went to a WBB game or watched on TV all the lower seats were taken. I was hoping if I buy season tickets now I can get seats closer to the floor. We are averaging 9,000 to 10,000 per game that is the lower section, but I don’t think all those are season ticket holders.
I agree that they weren’t all season ticket holders. All the seats for the women’s games are for the lower section. However, I do think there will be increased demand for tickets this upcoming season, whenever that is.

I agree that they weren’t all season ticket holders. All the seats for the women’s games are for the lower section. However, I do think there will be increased demand for tickets this upcoming season, whenever that is.

Unless we have a vaccine, I think there will be a substantial decline in ticket demand. I’d imagine there will be a lot of folks wanting to keep their seats (so they will buy their normal season tix package) but willing to sell their allotment of tickets for the entire season.

I think the attendance will eventually grow and maybe not this year because of the virus. I would like to get tickets this year since I will probably be able to get them where I want them. The seat location should be good and the price will be friendly. When things pickup I will be locked in to where I want to be.

Koz, do you know anyone in athletics personally that you can email? If not, I'll message you with a name and email address...

Try Dan Furman in CAF His email is daniel.furman@louisville.edu.

Feel free to mention that my wife, Debbie, or I gave you his name to contact. Dan should be able to help you out--let me know otherwise...

Unless I’m mistaken current season ticket holders have until at least September to renew their seats. I haven’t even gotten an invoice for mine yet. Therefore you won’t be able to get any seats that are not renewed until then. You might want to wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT