ADVERTISEMENT

Need some advice

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I am trying to buy season tickets to WBB but I am not having any luck. I call the ticket office but I am not getting a hold of anyone. I am doing everything the message is asking, I am leaving voicemails and I am reaching out to them through emails. I am not hearing from anyone does anybody have any advice?

I am trying to buy season tickets to WBB but I am not having any luck. I call the ticket office but I am not getting a hold of anyone. I am doing everything the message is asking, I am leaving voicemails and I am reaching out to them through emails. I am not hearing from anyone does anybody have any advice?
Not advice, but what’s the hurry? Afraid they’re going to sellout?

You could post this in the new Women’s Athletics forum.

I accidentally posted over here and then I posted over at the new site. I was wanting to buy now because I want to get in a certain section if available. When I went to a WBB game or watched on TV all the lower seats were taken. I was hoping if I buy season tickets now I can get seats closer to the floor. We are averaging 9,000 to 10,000 per game that is the lower section, but I don’t think all those are season ticket holders.

I accidentally posted over here and then I posted over at the new site. I was wanting to buy now because I want to get in a certain section if available. When I went to a WBB game or watched on TV all the lower seats were taken. I was hoping if I buy season tickets now I can get seats closer to the floor. We are averaging 9,000 to 10,000 per game that is the lower section, but I don’t think all those are season ticket holders.
I agree that they weren’t all season ticket holders. All the seats for the women’s games are for the lower section. However, I do think there will be increased demand for tickets this upcoming season, whenever that is.

I agree that they weren’t all season ticket holders. All the seats for the women’s games are for the lower section. However, I do think there will be increased demand for tickets this upcoming season, whenever that is.

Unless we have a vaccine, I think there will be a substantial decline in ticket demand. I’d imagine there will be a lot of folks wanting to keep their seats (so they will buy their normal season tix package) but willing to sell their allotment of tickets for the entire season.

I think the attendance will eventually grow and maybe not this year because of the virus. I would like to get tickets this year since I will probably be able to get them where I want them. The seat location should be good and the price will be friendly. When things pickup I will be locked in to where I want to be.

Koz, do you know anyone in athletics personally that you can email? If not, I'll message you with a name and email address...

Try Dan Furman in CAF His email is daniel.furman@louisville.edu.

Feel free to mention that my wife, Debbie, or I gave you his name to contact. Dan should be able to help you out--let me know otherwise...

Unless I’m mistaken current season ticket holders have until at least September to renew their seats. I haven’t even gotten an invoice for mine yet. Therefore you won’t be able to get any seats that are not renewed until then. You might want to wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT