ADVERTISEMENT

Duke attendance

There are a lot more forces working against businesses, fans and donors in today's economy. Conference money has surplanted much of the donor money. U of L revenue is at an all time high but so have been the expenses.
No 💩?!?! JK 😁 I understand all of that. I was just speaking about him as a fund raiser. I didn’t make any statements pertaining to UofL current financials. We all are feeling the affects of of todays economy

Last edited:
OK, just stop it. Logic, numbers, reality and actual facts are just irrelevant to some here!
He stated most of that--logic, numbers, reality and actual facts--without supporting info, i.e., as his opinions. How can you possibly judge its merits?

The most you can say is "I agree"...

Last year’s results are the most relevant data points to compare to this year’s results. And next year the same will be true.
"Most relevant" is your opinion. And that wasn't the big issue. It was his follow-up comment...

"...I think this proves the product on the field is what sells tickets, not the AD and host of phone callers."
When you only examine one data point, you can't tell any of that. It "proves" nothing...

He stated most of that--logic, numbers, reality and actual facts--without supporting info, i.e., as his opinions. How can you possibly judge its merits?

The most you can say is "I agree"...
Most everything he said is common knowledge.

And thanks, but I’m good with the words I chose. Don’t really need your help, advice or approval with my comments. I believe others have rejected you assistance as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT