ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNEY -LOUISVILLE VS MICHIGAN GAME THREAD

So great to see us shut up the UK fans at halftime. They were trying to get into the game and our players just made them sit down. Just remember UK fans our fans will be returning the favor for your game! :)

Look for an adjustment from Michigan.

I would not be surprised to see the 1-3-1 or some type of zone in this half.

A bit worried about 2nd half Michigan adjustments as well. UofL has to be ready to counter it. Also the big white guy on Michigan kept them in the game on all the switches.

Reactions: LouisvilleKid79
I worry about their adjustments for some reason every time we are doing well the other team makes good adjustments. It always seems we never counter and we just plow ahead and it hurts us. I hope we keep the pressure on them and make adjustments to counter their adjustments.

Pitino and the Cards are countering very well.

This is a 2 pointer game. Michigan is way out of their game right now.

Great coaching and play by the Cards so far in this one. Impressive

If Michigan plans to have them eat up the clock moving the ball around and drop it low for the big guy for 2 points when they are 9 points down I am fine with it.

If we can get out to double digit lead i think we can run away keeping it with 5-7 not a good receipe to this game.win considering we have bascilly been dominating . You know they will hit some threes around the 5 min mark.

Bad Deng has shown up. Bad passes, bobbling the ball, and bad defense. He needs another dunk to get energized again.

This game is going down to the wire I hope we pull it out. We have had too many games where we lead most of the game and then let it slip away.

And i'm to negative wonder why? Enjoy the rest of the tourney fellas. Cause this season is over see ya next year.

Im not seeing us coming back. Done this too many times this season. Get a lead, blow the lead, and lose in a close one. Just know it's going to happen again today

Very disappointing to see the Cards revert back to things that have killed us this season. Anas has to finish that one.

They went away from what was working. Seems like Pitino went a bit too long with Anas as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT