ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman LOL…

Pitino’s avatar would likely say, “who gives a sh!t”?

They only award W’s and L’s once the game is over. That I believe was your favorite coach’s point.
I don’t keep track of Pitino-isms.

What if Musselman is down his next game at halftime? You think there’s a correlation between halftime and end-of-game results?…

They were up 48-42 on UNCW at half. And then beat them in the second half as well.
That's fine. But a team that's struggling midway through games to put away directional schools is not destined for greatness.

And U of L is not money whipping an SEC school for a head coach that it wants to keep. I'm not sure who U of L can money whip anymore...

UNCW did defeat UK on their home court. I'm not going to pretend to know the UNCW overall status but at 9-3 maybe they are ok.

FAU is a directional school. It's just a new era I think some things from the past certainly matter now, but not everything.

As for Arkansas they just got Keyon Menifield eligible, he's played 3 games. This was the PAC FR of the year or all FR 1st team can't remember, last year. He's only played 3 games for the Hogs but as you can see by his 30+ game vs UNCW he looks like a key piece.

I'm not bullish on anyone, and Arky did start this season slowly. They do look like they could go on a heater, or flatline. They got a big W over Duke and the SEC gives them a handful of chances to get their seat to the NCAAT, where they've proven the last couple of years their style translates.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT