ADVERTISEMENT

Mighty SEC team UK SOS = 49 UL = 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your screen name is incredibly inappropriate. I can't believe you had the audacity to create that screen name. It's a real insult to Louisville fans.

We think it's 100-0 you are awful.

The Louisville offense is miles ahead of the Vandy offense, only a complete moron would put them in the same hemisphere. Anyone putting those two units in the same breath truly does not know anything about football.

Find an SEC board, you'll make more friends on one of those.

Actually, I once pulled for UL with the same fondness I have for Alabama. Alabama was my "national" team and UL my "local" team. But, once UL decided "doing things the right way" was just a phrase and hired a congenital liar as its head coach, that was it for me. I am sure most programs in reality would run over their grandmother to win; UL just happened to be the first one to both declare that as their official policy and in the same breath, deny that was their official policy. When the current coach, AD, and President are gone, I will reconsider. Until then, I cannot get emotionally charged in favor of an institution that considers common decency a liability.

Actually, I once pulled for UL with the same fondness I have for Alabama. Alabama was my "national" team and UL my "local" team. But, once UL decided "doing things the right way" was just a phrase and hired a congenital liar as its head coach, that was it for me. I am sure most programs in reality would run over their grandmother to win; UL just happened to be the first one to both declare that as their official policy and in the same breath, deny that was their official policy. When the current coach, AD, and President are gone, I will reconsider. Until then, I cannot get emotionally charged in favor of an institution that considers common decency a liability.
Well - BYE!

Actually, I once pulled for UL with the same fondness I have for Alabama.

We don't care about your admittance to being fickle and willingness to humiliate yourself.

We welcome visitors that show our program respect. But you don't, and you should be banned.

So bama and auburns repeated cheating of buying players is worse than a $EC coach
getting caught cheating on his wife..........

I believe you are a religious man. "Forgive those who wrong you 7 x70"

Bottom line stay a bama/auburn/$EC fan. We dont need you now or whenever.

Red and Black through THICK AND THIN.

We need to beat UK, or the guys that rent head space to them will be in total melt down like Mizzou was after UK beat them. GO CARDS! BEAT UK!

By the end of the season, UofL will lead UK in SoS on ALL ranking systems. Charlotte will absolutely kill UKs SoS. Pitt will improve ours.

Thank you Kerry. I was thinking the same thing about Cardlaw. He is perfectly fine supporting a football program that has more NCAA sanctions and infractions than ANY other college football program on earth, yet has the hypocritical balls to claim he won't support UofL anymore as his" local team" because he doesn't like how the program is ran.

What a two faced hypocrite. He just made my ignore list.

So bama and auburns repeated cheating of buying players is worse than a $EC coach

I know right...guess CardLaw never read Matthew 18....

3s87zx.jpeg

Forgive as you will. But only a fool hires a thief to safeguard his property. The Bible has no commandments that "thou shalt be stupid".

Thank you Kerry. I was thinking the same thing about Cardlaw. He is perfectly fine supporting a football program that has more NCAA sanctions and infractions than ANY other college football program on earth, yet has the hypocritical balls to claim he won't support UofL anymore as his" local team" because he doesn't like how the program is ran.

What a two faced hypocrite. He just made my ignore list.

Proud to make the list.

Actually, we are fourth. http://nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Contents/NCAA-Probation-Who-has-been-on-it-most-10728382

Having a "Local team" and "national team" is the dumbest thing ever.

Why? One plays for national titles; the other plays a sport I enjoy (albeit at a smaller level). Why can one not enjoy both. Should no one cheer for both Bellarmine and UofL? Would it be the "dumbest thing ever" to do so?

Why? One plays for national titles; the other plays a sport I enjoy (albeit at a smaller level). Why can one not enjoy both. Should no one cheer for both Bellarmine and UofL? Would it be the "dumbest thing ever" to do so?

Smaller level, cute.

Last time that SMALLER team met on the field, Cards wiped their arse with the tide.

One plays for national titles, while BUYING players and feasting on 70 plus years of playing garbage teams like SuCkS, vandy, Sewanee.

Its Your right to cheer for cheaters. Do us all
a favor and change your name to bamalaw.

By the way, the thief went to Paradise with Christ........that day.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
Smaller level, cute.

Last time that SMALLER team met on the field, Cards wiped their arse with the tide.

One plays for national titles, while BUYING players and feasting on 70 plus years of playing garbage teams like SuCkS, vandy, Sewanee.

Do you really want to go there? Seriously? Do you guys not watch the local news or listen to local sports radio? If you want to discuss Alabama "buying" players - but it wasn't the university. It was a booster. Meanwhile, back at the bunny ranch named for a person who never set foot on the UofL campus, a UofL coach was running a brothel for the benefit of players. But, why shouldn't he? After all, he worked for a coach with questionable ethics himself, and at a university that was about to hire a coach that lied to it multiple times; walked out on his next employer in the middle of the night at mid-season; and damn near got his next employer sued by banging a subordinate. So why would an assistant think paying for a few hoes is any big deal?

Now, since you want to bring up ancient history at Alabama, would you like to explore NCAA sanctions at UofL prior to the one that is coming?

By the way, the thief died and was taken to heaven. Pretty safe choice since there is nothing to steal. Now, can you show me the verse where Christ hired a known thief as his accountant?

It would be tough depicting a more obnoxious poster in fiction, much less having to read his shlt on a regular basis. What a condescending douchebag. Wow - simply peerless.

LoL at the "Cards" fan called card law.

Brothel ? Something that hasnt been proven. You sound JUST LIKE the SuCkS fans perpetrating this myth.

Heres one thing proven

May 1999 — Alabama Head coach Mike DuBose holds a news conference to deny rumors of improper conduct with a former secretary. DuBose later admits his denial was misleading and the school pays $360,000 to settle the woman’s sexual harassment claim.

December 1999 — DuBose receives two-year contract extension after Alabama beats Florida 34-7 to win its first Southeastern Conference football title since 1992.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/spor...of-alabama/article29055703.html#storylink=cpy

It would be tough depicting a more obnoxious poster in fiction, much less having to read his shlt on a regular basis. What a condescending douchebag. Wow - simply peerless.

It's "condescending" to raise the point that accusing Alabama of corruption in light of UofL's recent issues is probably not a good idea? Interesting. Odd, but interesting.

Bet you card/bama law

Bet you didn't boycott bama for keeping HC who cheated on his wife, around.

Even paid her 6 figures. Even better use of taxpayers monies.

On September 11, 2013, Yahoo Sportsreported Fluker, along with four other players received benefits totaling in the thousands of dollars from former Alabama football player,Luther Davis.[13] According to the report, Davis acted as a "bag man" for agents looking to gain the business of Fluker and the other players. Subsequent to its reports, Yahoo Sports published various receipts and flight plans unequivocally showing the benefits and direct payments given to the players.[14]Fluker's involvement in this pay-for-play scheme is particularly significant because the benefits came in a period of time leading up to Alabama's participation in the 2013 BCS National Championship

LoL at the "Cards" fan called card law.

Brothel ? Something that hasnt been proven. You sound JUST LIKE the SuCkS fans perpetrating this myth.

Heres one thing proven

May 1999 — Alabama Head coach Mike DuBose holds a news conference to deny rumors of improper conduct with a former secretary. DuBose later admits his denial was misleading and the school pays $360,000 to settle the woman’s sexual harassment claim.

December 1999 — DuBose receives two-year contract extension after Alabama beats Florida 34-7 to win its first Southeastern Conference football title since 1992.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/spor...of-alabama/article29055703.html#storylink=cpy

Yes, that is not denied. But, when DuBose was hired, he had no known history of inappropriate conduct or lying. Every school has its problems. Not every AD is stupid enough to hire a coach with a history of dishonesty and ethical short cuts.

Again, do you really want to go down the road of accusing someone of "hypocrisy" for supporting a program with an arm's length wrap sheet with the NCAA?

2013 is RECENT, and bama didnt even get touched for the fluker improper benefits.

Just like auburn and cam newton.

Just like cow and Anthony davis and the 200K

To think, george Wallace declared segregation forever at bama.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT