ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan looking forward to the rematch

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I was watching the South Dakota vs Michigan game last night and after the game was over the announcer said Michigan was looking forward to the rematch against Louisville. They didn’t feel like they played a good game against us earlier in the year. I hope CJW uses that as chalkboard material.

I was watching the South Dakota vs Michigan game last night and after the game was over the announcer said Michigan was looking forward to the rematch against Louisville. They didn’t feel like they played a good game against us earlier in the year. I hope CJW uses that as chalkboard material.
They didn't play a good game against South Dakota. They play like that again, Cards will roll them again. But something tells me they will play better than have had and make it closer than it should be.

Louisville 71
Michigan 66

We get absolutely 0 respect from the media pundits. They’ve been trying to prop up Michigan and the Big 10 all season. We will roll them again if we play like we’ve been playing. This team realizes this and will be focused.

Reactions: rh62531
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT