Howie Lindsey

Elite Member
Silver Member
May 29, 2001
Louisville, KY
www.cardinalsports.com
Visit coming up for five-star

CardinalSports.com Staff

Fairfax, Va., small forward V.J. King is one of the top prospects in the 2016 class and he just planned a new visit to the Bluegrass State.

VJ-KING-140708-1.JPG
spacer1.gif

spacer1.gif

V.J. King is visiting Louisville on May 19.
At a Nike AAU event in Lexington Friday night, King told CatsIllustrated.com writer T.J. Walker that he had a visit set-up with Louisville on May 19. He might also visit Kentucky around that date as well.

"It depends on what my schedule looks like," King said. "But Louisville is the only one planned for May 19."

King didn't want to make an official list for fear of leaving off teams, but said he will have a list in the coming weeks or months.

"Very soon I'll have a list cut down," King said. "Very soon."

King told Walker that Louisville wants him to be a big part of the offense in 2016: "They want me to come in and have an immediate impact," King said. "That's what they told me. Play the two, three spot and playing off screens and creating and making plays."

King had an interesting answer when Walker asked him what he wants to accomplish at the next level.

"It's a loaded question," King said. "I just want to be a main factor, contribute and do what I do best. Get other teammates involved. I'm not a selfish player, I score the ball well. I want to compete for a national championship, whatever it takes."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News