ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones the total idiot

Is there any success that I should recognize by the blue team? It's really hard to recognize something that I have pretty much zero respect for or think was accomplished legally, morally or on a level playing field. I also find it extremely difficult to have a shred of respect for most blue fans due to the severe lack of intelligence and people skills of the vast majority....not to mention the poor hygene.

So yeah not feeling your vibe with the whole thinking your history matters here. It really means jack squat to me. But hey titty sprinkles to you for repeating the same nonsense that most blue people spew daily.

Reactions: zipp
" hard to recognize something that I have pretty much zero respect for or think was accomplished legally, morally or on a level playing field"

Find some actual proof to back that up. It appears that although you might think something like that is going on, but the NCAA doesn't. It's been SIX freakin' years.

"I also find it extremely difficult to have a shred of respect for most blue fans due to the severe lack of intelligence and people skills of the vast majority....not to mention the poor hygene."

Nice broad brush you're painting with there. The Ville has PLENTY of what you're describing....ever been told about living in a glass house?

"So yeah not feeling your vibe with the whole thinking your history matters here. It really means jack squat to me."

Denial will do that to a person I guess....especially when you lose out to statistical facts.

Reactions: blubo
Is there any success that I should recognize by the blue team? It's really hard to recognize something that I have pretty much zero respect for or think was accomplished legally, morally or on a level playing field. I also find it extremely difficult to have a shred of respect for most blue fans due to the severe lack of intelligence and people skills of the vast majority....not to mention the poor hygene.

So yeah not feeling your vibe with the whole thinking your history matters here. It really means jack squat to me. But hey titty sprinkles to you for repeating the same nonsense that most blue people spew daily.
Smack, in a few sentences, you've pretty accurately summarized the feeling that a majority of U of L fans have for our slapd!ck neighbors. But like stupid neighbors, we have a couple who simply do not get the message.

"Elite program", my a$$...

blubo the LPT nutsack sucker dislikes this.

I don't hate LPT's success because I don't care. Your coach and I simply have an explanation for it.

(HINT: The initials are "S.B.")

Zipp you sure talk about UK an awful lot to not care about them. Seems to me like you have an obsession with everything UK.

Zipp you sure talk about UK an awful lot to not care about them. Seems to me like you have an obsession with everything UK.

Say it again........they don't believe you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Said the LPT fan on a U of L message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT