ADVERTISEMENT

Matt "friend of UofL" Bevin.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
DO4H_hEWsAADXkB.jpg:small

UK finally has a governor in place that will gladly dismantle UofL piece by piece. Starting with Athletics, next the school itself. Mark it down.

Then they will go after Murray, Western, Eastern, Morehead, and Northern. Make them all UK satellite campuses.

Reactions: American Male
I really don't think we will be thanking Bevin for what he has done, unless he does the same thing in Lessington.
If someone under Cal is buying whores, having sex parties, paying 100,000 bucks for a #19 recruit, paying son in law 895,00 bucks for a fake salary, and has a daughter working for Addias, I would hope Bevin steps in. What Bevin is doing is awesome, no doubt, too much of the publics money gone to waste, and somebody had to clean that mess up. TJ had his chance, he elected not too.

If someone under Cal is buying whores, having sex parties...
No one was indicted for any crimes. Only U of L falling on its sword.
...paying 100,000 bucks for a #19 recruit...
That was allegedly paid by adidas with no U of L head coach or AD knowing about it.
...paying son in law 895,00 bucks for a fake salary...
You need to recheck your facts (if that's what you call them).
...and has a daughter working for Addias...
Adidas can employ whom they want. And there was full disclosure.
...I would hope Bevin steps in. What Bevin is doing is awesome, no doubt, too much of the publics money gone to waste, and somebody had to clean that mess up. TJ had his chance, he elected not too.
Bevin's another LPT boob who can't find his a$$ with both hands. He won't "clean up" anything because he wouldn't know how nor was anything needed. It's why the first thing this Cat did in the job was affirm the adidas contract...

Impeccable%20Standards_zpszp4kdswz.jpg

Last edited:
If someone under Cal is buying whores, having sex parties, paying 100,000 bucks for a #19 recruit, paying son in law 895,00 bucks for a fake salary, and has a daughter working for Addias, I would hope Bevin steps in. What Bevin is doing is awesome, no doubt, too much of the publics money gone to waste, and somebody had to clean that mess up. TJ had his chance, he elected not too.
Lookit - eatwood got his dad to log back on...

Not sure in what world you people think its ok to give underage kids hookers and strippers. I do not care if Rick payed for them or no. Players on your team and recruits got provided those things. There is no question on if it happened or not. If anyone else in America gets caught with Hookers they go to jail, and must I once again say the word UNDERAGE. You are giving a 17 year old kid someone to have sex with. In my eyes, if you are an adult that provides that to a 17 year old, you are not cool, you are a terrible human. Not sure how you people can see how bad that looks.

Not sure in what world you people think its ok to give underage kids hookers and strippers. I do not care if Rick payed for them or no. Players on your team and recruits got provided those things. There is no question on if it happened or not. If anyone else in America gets caught with Hookers they go to jail, and must I once again say the word UNDERAGE. You are giving a 17 year old kid someone to have sex with. In my eyes, if you are an adult that provides that to a 17 year old, you are not cool, you are a terrible human. Not sure how you people can see how bad that looks.
That stuff you're talking about is all against the law. Yet no one--not a single person--was indicted. What does that tell ya?

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

WTF are you even talking about? Who’s saying it’s ok?

Matty Bangs has really got you riled up and foamy hasn't he? Turn off the KSR once in a while and listen to The Carpenters. You'll be a better person.

That stuff you're talking about is all against the law. Yet no one--not a single person--was indicted. What does that tell ya?

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg
Maybe that's were the missing Foundation Fund money went. Enough $s buys silence. McGee don't talk..do he?

McGee wouldn’t need to receive a nickel to understand that it’s in his own best interests to stay silent and not incriminate himself.

This really is basic stuff that appears to be flying well over your head.

In theory, I agree with you. Assuming that McGee acted solely alone, he cost UL untold millions of dollars. Suing him would not regain the money, but putting him in court under oath, could clear some innocent people that were fired.(with or without cause) Clearing all the fired people would mean business as usual and the million are regained or not lost at all.

In theory, I agree with you. Assuming that McGee acted solely alone, he cost UL untold millions of dollars. Suing him would not regain the money, but putting him in court under oath, could clear some innocent people that were fired.(with or without cause) Clearing all the fired people would mean business as usual and the million are regained or not lost at all.
Suing him for what? Damages or not, UofL would have to prove intent or willful negligence on mcgee’s part - and do so in a civil court. The standard there is less than criminal court but the fact that even after being interviewed by the police, neither mcgee nor powell was indicted tells you a lot about the relative strength of the case. There’s zero chance that a case such as that would ever see the inside of a courtroom.

Beyond that, no one - save mcgee and maybe some security personnel - were fired based upon this situation.

You really should have ended your post at “...I agree with you.”

Reactions: American Male
Slappies need to learn how to read--and know how money management works...

When you invest money, you can lose money. "Writing down assets" means they have lost value. Those assets aren't "missing".

Careful when you sling around allegations or mud or whatever it is that slapd!cks do...

"Elite program," my a$$...

Suing him for what? Damages or not, UofL would have to prove intent or willful negligence on mcgee’s part - and do so in a civil court. The standard there is less than criminal court but the fact that even after being interviewed by the police, neither mcgee nor powell was indicted tells you a lot about the relative strength of the case. There’s zero chance that a case such as that would ever see the inside of a courtroom.

Beyond that, no one - save mcgee and maybe some security personnel - were fired based upon this situation.

You really should have ended your post at “...I agree with you.”
We are all grateful to see the Louisville Cardinals awarded the Governors Cup by Governor Bevin.

At least Matt has the university heading in the right direction finally. You will be thanking him in 3 years

No. I won’t. Right direction? What direction? We have 4 UK grads on our BOT. An old egotistical nit wit as the BOT president. A Pizza man also calling the shots and an MD doctor as our interim University President. Athletics has been disrupted and academics is very unhappy. Yeah I guess we’re heading the right way.

He is some carpetbagger from Maine or somewhere in the northeast who wouldn’t go away until he got elected. He is a Republican all they know how to do is tear apart steal and corruption like the tax bill hand over your wallet billionaires have it so rough they need what you have this country is done.

He is some carpetbagger from Maine or somewhere in the northeast who wouldn’t go away until he got elected. He is a Republican all they know how to do is tear apart steal and corruption like the tax bill hand over your wallet billionaires have it so rough they need what you have this country is done.

WTH?.....do you know how to use punctuation at all? Or do you just like using run on sentences?

You missed the day that critical thinking was passed out at school didn't you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT