ADVERTISEMENT

ManRoar,Homerblue,2Adulterers,Grover?

LockdownCard

1500+
Nov 11, 2014
Anybody notice the connection?

Are these the work of one poster or is the stupidity just widespread among that certain group?

Anybody notice the connection?

Are these the work of one poster or is the stupidity just widespread among that certain group?

It's the same stupid poster, his posts are evident of an individual with extremely very low or no self esteem at all.

Those guys are weak sauce UK fans. There is only one Homer..and I promise I am the biggest and best UK fan of them all!!!! I have licked over 30 players cars, how many have those posers licked?

Quick question. Would you rather have a victory over UF or a date DATE with ashley Judd............

I have licked over 30 players cars, how many have those posers licked?
If this message doesn't convince you that this guy is having fun posing as an over the top UK fan, nothing will. After reading this, my mind is made up.
But I think it is funny as hell, and I hope it continues. I had forgotten about the whole car-licking thing until now. It still makes me shake my head.

Last edited:
Only one Homer...but i do know the dude you are talking bout. We used to camp together waiting for midnight madness tickets. He comes from an odd family down in Clay Co...they say his family tree is a straight line, poor guy has three nipples and 8 toes. He had a decent job at that aarons rental place, until that pipe got hold of him.

Only one Homer...but i do know the dude you are talking bout. We used to camp together waiting for midnight madness tickets. He comes from an odd family down in Clay Co...they say his family tree is a straight line, poor guy has three nipples and 8 toes. He had a decent job at that aarons rental place, until that pipe got hold of him.

Sounds like a bunch of uselessakay fans I know. And I gotta question as to how you discovered his "three nipples". :p;)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Those guys are weak sauce UK fans. There is only one Homer..and I promise I am the biggest and best UK fan of them all!!!! I have licked over 30 players cars, how many have those posers licked?
Lame. I know these people give you encouragement, but they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

Homer is obviously a Louisville fan or a fan of some other program that absolutely despises Kentucky. I'm actually starting to consider Homer is a UNC fan, or Indiana fan. The product is rather funny, regardless of it's orgin.

But, despite not actually being a UK account, Homer is still a product of their fan base, regardless of his lack of authenticity. To some extent, some of the posts created via that account are in-line with the lower tier UK fans that truly exist.

ManRoar and the Adulterer are very similar no lifers it is quite possible they are one in the same. Can't remember Grover's work.

Reactions: LockdownCard
Man it is funny reading this stuff some of you guys write. I assumed i would be accused of being too mean for kicking ul fans when they are down, not crazy claims that i am not a UK fan..lol. I am big blue to the bone and some weak minds cant handle the truth. I am here, deal with that too. I am use to dealing with jealosy, every time i put all my UK gear on and go in public I have to set someone straight because they say something smart or give me a funny look. I represent UK hard, so i dont care if you are a kid or even an old woman, you disrespect The Cats, Cal or BBN i am coming down like a hammer on you any time, any place...Hell, I made one dumb ul fan so mad one time he broke down in tears and tried to have me arrested just because i wore my UK gear to his dads funeral.
It seems like there are some on here that accept their place and welcome me to some extent, but that is probably more out of conditioned fear and respect of BBN. Well im here haters...and got my feet up on your couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ This guy is outstanding. One can almost feel the awkward, inbrededness of this character. Kind of my life sucks, and my wife, kids (grandparents too) better watch out if the cayuts lose. Sad the caricature this guy represents is so realistic that posts like this make you wonder if he's for real or not. Simply outstanding work....

Reactions: LockdownCard
I don't hold a candle to homer. The guy's the best, most fitting representative of BBN I've ever seen. Puts any other slapd!ck in his place.

And from this point forward, I'm on the lookout for him at every funeral I attend.

"Elite program", my a$$...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT