ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Wake Forest

That is a long standing sarcastic remark so to convey that someone saying something is over is as dumb as believing it was Germany who attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941.

• Haha
Reactions: Bardman
WahooCard …… if you think this season is over for UL, or that either the ACC regular season/ACC Tournament or the NCAA seeding has been predetermined …….. I believe you are badly mistaken.

There is a lot of Basketball yet to be played and while I have no crystal ball as to how we finish in anyone of those three open opportunities, I am not going to count the Ladies out until it occurs.

Anyone who watched today’s ”close come from behind” in the 3rd quarter win at Syracuse, and noticed the rotation changes, should appreciate that what CJW said about his team’s talent is an indication that he remains confident about our ability to finish.

Harris‘ contribution in the starting lineup and witnessing Robinson running the point should serve as examples of just how transitory this team can be. For the first time this season, HVL was on the bench during a large and critical portion of the 3rd and 4th quarters. UL turned a 4 point deficit, into as much as a 19 point lead without Hailey.

HVL is in a shooting slump right now, something that we watched Evans experience briefly in her Senior year. I am confident that HVL will work through it, and in the meantime it has allowed others to step up.

The late injury to Morgan Jones could affect everything, but that is part of basketball; hoping she is OK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT