ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Virginia Game Thread

Expecting this one to get very ugly very quickly. Virginia will be looking to take their frustrations out on us after that debacle at Notre Dame.

Reactions: shadow force
That is one of the primary concerns tonight. Cards coming off a long break. Good/bad? UVA is coming off a really bad loss.

Well, now its all conference games from here on out. Wonder what percentage of our fanbase are routing for wins, losses, or don't care. All I know its hard for me to get excited for U of L mens basketball and I don't know if I have ever felt like this before. Yay Cards!

To be honest, our twenty points so far is better than three times what I thought we would score in the half. So there’s that.

To be honest, our twenty points so far is better than three times what I thought we would score in the half. So there’s that.
That would be forty points per game. How do you coach a team without individual ability to score and NOT use screens???

Down by 24 with about 25 seconds, we have the ball, the guys from the end of the bench are in the game, and you tell them to not attempt a shot. Why not?!

Cory Alexander is so full of shit talking to Cards fans like we give a shit what he thinks. KP is not a head coach and Alexander has to know this.

When the axe eventually falls on KP here at Louisville, who thinks we will see him get another head coaching job? I don't even think a mid major school would hire him. So Corey Alexander should then be asked why? I thought Cards fans had to be patient with KP, but no one else believes that either.

College hoops is dying a slow death with me. I have no interest in any team or the game anymore. I lived and breathed Cards basketball when I was a teenager in the early 80's all the way until last season.

I still can't believe what has happened.

real player injuries? or do the kids realize the schemes are broken and there is no point?
I hate to admit that I’ve wondered the same. You have two injuries going into a two week break (where who knows what, if anything, was done) and come out with four. I know ankles and groins and shoulders are all susceptible in basketball so I’m just speculating. It just seems that for a pretty low energy team (we won’t even mention the low energy coach), we have more injuries than one might expect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT