ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNCST

NC State is shooting outrageous from deep and they all have been pure nets. They finally had one hit the rim and it rolled out.

Cards are hanging in there due to Carr's outrageous 3 point shooting. Cards continue though to miss layups.

It's like the Cards are used to shooting on 9 foot goals with these missed layups and put backs. Both tall and short players.

We finally woke up and we take a 2 point lead at half. CC carried us in the 1st quarter and finally Morgan Jones and HVL started hitting shots. Mykasa Robinson was the reason for the turn around with some tenacious defense.

We need to make sure we extend the defense because all the damage is from deep outside shots. Their inside game is weak we tend to give the outside shooter to much space.

When we bring the ball up court we need to push it up quicker speed up the tempo. I think this slower pace plays to the advantage of UNCST.

True. Don’t know that it was intent it it was a whack to the face 🤕🤕
I was yelling, etc and the geezer in front if me turned around and said ‘Do you have to yell so much?’ I sais ‘Yes. i do. I’m at a basketball game’. Geez, too many in here just sot here and do Nothing. Don’t clap, do cheer, nothing.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Not looking good we can’t buy a bucket not even CC. We are going to finish the game the way we started.

Just cold, cold, cold here in the fourth. No help from the refs either. They are being very physical and the refs are letting it go.

There is definitely some kind of issue with the offense and who gets shots and who doesn't. I'm surprised that Walz hasn't got a hold on this already. It may not be repairable with this group.

Sometimes it's just not a good fit.

Reactions: Deeva
We just can’t get everyone on the same page at the same time. When HVL is lighting it up nobody else is, when CC is lighting it up nobody else is. In the FSU game HVL and Jones lit it up and we barely win. We make to many turnovers, to may missed layups and not enough rebounding. I hope everything starts to click before the season over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT