ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Texas

Right now everybody is engaged CC playing good just not scoring yet. Josie Williams knocking down the 3, right now our bigs are doing Greta let’s hope it continues.

BEAUTIFUL BBALL being played by our Cards right now.
Morgan Jones and Cochran playing at another level with their defense and passing and scoring...
Been waiting on this all year.
Robinson is out of the game with 2 fouls... CJW really gambled with her... but. I guess, once he realized we could play without her... he pulled her.

We are up by 9... if we go in tied or down by single digits with Robinson on the bench... that is a HUGE win for us.
Schaeffer called timeout to make some adjustments...

UGHHHH, Texas starting to come back.. smh... no Jones, or Cochran or Dizon on the floor... Texas does 4-0 run...
Russell breaks it with a driving layup... and then we get the stop down the floor.

Carr has missed 3x 3-pointers... wide-open ones too. Texas playing with fire leaving her open... I think she is rushing her shot, IMHO...

37-23 at half Cards up In impressive fashion. I hope we can keep this up our bigs are playing great.

EXCELLENT 1st HALF
EXCELLENT !!!

EVERYBODY PLAYED GREAT!!!
14 point lead at the end of the 1st half... WOW!!!

With Robinson on the bench...
Cochran played excellent
Dixon, played excellent
Jones played excellent
Williams hit a 3, mixed it up a bit, excellent
Russell excellent
Carr, missed shots... but grabbed rebounds and played awesome defensively

2 TURNOVERS ENTIRE 1st half...

Ghost foul on Cochran... she put her hands up, and Texas player was in too deep, refs baled her out... for real

We are starting to wilt with this press...

Robinson making bad decisions on the end bounds... refs letting Texas be physical and us not... we are trying to play aggressive..

We are taking rushed shots... we need to settle down

Carr has been horribly off... WIDE OPEN 3-pointers... 2 straight in a row along with a floater...
I promise she will score 20 next game
HVL, with like 5 minutes left, seems like, she took (missed it) her first shot.
Dixon has been playing a CRAZY good game.. blocks, rebounds... just got a put back.
Harris has been good on rebounds and her athleticism and out-of-her-area rebounds have been awesome. Missing the putbacks though... has been meh...

If we keep pushing the tempo we’ll be alright. I can’t believe CJW told them to slow the tempo down. The old saying applies here if it ain’t broken don’t fix it.

Guess we will see a PRESS from Texas again, after their next possession. Lets hope Jeff made an Adjustment. Have not seen Morgan Jones in a while...

These announcers the whole game have been talking about what can Texas do to get back in the game. They have done very little talking about what Louisville has done to get the lead.

Reactions: Bardman
Whole team has played like GANG busters... up 21 at end of 3rd quarter... Texas tried to press us.
I wonder, is the Jones girl the 6'7" one who transferred from Oregon a couple of years ago?
Liz has played like GANG BUSTERS down on the block. Olivia too. Team is playing its BEST BBall of the year... no doubt about it. Lets close out this quarter STRONG!!!

How crazy is it that a Lower-seeded Miami Hurricanes team has played and IS playing a higher-seeded IU team in today's and yesterday's NCAA Tourney???

Reactions: sccard and Deeva
This is the most focused and dialed in the Cards have been for 40 minutes all season. There were no bonehead mistakes or missed layups. No scoring droughts.

I think that Drake game helped them more than anything. After surviving that basketball clinic of an offense, Texas was easy. Every Cards player played great. It was truly a masterpiece.

This is the most focused and dialed in the Cards have been for 40 minutes all season. There were no bonehead mistakes or missed layups. No scoring droughts.

I think that Drake game helped them more than anything. After surviving that basketball clinic of an offense, Texas was easy. Every Cards player played great. It was truly a masterpiece.
HVL had an unforced turnover in 1st quarter... and When Texas started press, Robinson had one on inbounds.
Russell had one in 3rd quarter.

I do agree, this was the most LOCKED they have been all year long... (well Notre Dame as well, and the 2nd game against VT).

If we beat you once, chances are, we will beat you again.

I agree... that Drake game was PURE adrenaline. Playing on the edge like that gave us an edge.

Reactions: luv2hit63
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT