ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs sUcK

Cards up by 2 to end the 1st quarter this is a fast paced game. Maddie Schere is doing everything for Big Blew so far nobody else has stepped up.

It’s the ACC Network presenting the game but the announcers are so pro UK as usual. Slopping sugar all over “Big Blue” whenever they get the chance. Where do they get these clowns?

Reactions: Deeva
Cochran is playing well but she looks like she is under the weather and doesn’t feel well.

Cards up by 12 with 4 minutes left, Love has had a big impact in the 4th quarter. The team as whole is doing a great job on rebounding. Defense keeps getting better every game.

We got to play smart and that mean’s don’t leave their 3 point shooters open. It’s gone from a12 point lead to a 5 point lead take a timeout and gather the team.

Truly great beating UK, but a sloppy first half on our part was disappointing. Maddie Schere is just the sort of talent that we need ……what a waste of talent at UK. I do like the way we asserted ourselves when it counted.

Schere would be perfect for Louisville. I really like her game. But she's the enemy now. Any chance a UK player transferring to Louisville?

I think she is to Blue to come to Louisville but she is willing to make the sacrifice. She just received a new car from Paul Miller’s dealership so she probably doesn’t really care about being at a winning program.

She could have come here before going to uk, but chose not to. I believe we talked to her.

It’s the ACC Network presenting the game but the announcers are so pro UK as usual. Slopping sugar all over “Big Blue” whenever they get the chance. Where do they get these clowns?
It's always the refs or announcers trying to screw us, right ? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT