ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS SMU GAME THREAD

Gotta rotate RBs...too many good legs in that spot for us. I like using all of them in all sorts of situations. Unpredictability is a potent asset.

Reactions: Deeva
If they overturn this it will the game for me but I wouldn’t be surprised as bad as the refs this year have been. I am not only talking about our games either.

Can we get a new defensive coordinator? We have timeouts!!!! Too easy driving 9 yards!!!

We need to go down and score now how big will it be when we went on 4th and 1 instead of kicking a field goal?

Well, looks like it's just not in the Cards for the Cards. This season is why many times in my life I've wished I never followed sports. It's just too much to constantly get screwed by the officials even in games where the officiating hadn't been bad. It just takes the one screw over and Louisville rarely benefits and mostly is the victim.

We all saw that replay. The announcers and their expert official said they don't see how the call was overturned, but overturned it was.

I'm done.

I think we get better from this. Likely 1 loss too many to make a playoff bid, but Clemson will be the only other loss. 9-3 is pretty darn good.

Paul Rodgers saying “don’t dwell on bad calls, I say fk that. We always turn the other cheek and we get screwed over every time. Any other Coach would run to the podium and call out the officials for their piss poor calls. What is the purpose of playing at home if you don’t get the calls that are momentum changers?

What else can be said but yet another game the ron english defense was woefully unprepared.
That’s on Brohm.

I’m not optimistic anymore. I said earlier I hate the ACC.

Our AD just bends over and says “May we have another?” He could speak out.

So what if we get fined? What else are they going to do? Screw us more? That’s a tall order.

Make a reel of all the bad calls, and there are plenty and get vocal.

Don’t pull a Bobby Knight and just lay here and “enjoy” it

Wrong! From the looks of it we lose to Miami and UK too!
Like I said, we learn from this. If we don't learn from this, you are right. Really hard to build continuity with so many first year starters. They will perform better, we have the talent. Clemson is the only loss on our schedule from a talent perspective, imo.

As bad as the defense has been the last two weeks it was good enough to win if the offense would actually score. Refs aside I want to see Brown at back and would like to know if Clarkson is worth the hype before he transfers.

And just like that…season over. Bad calls by the refs. Bad calls by the coach. I just haven’t seen the imaginative play calls we were expecting from this coaching staff. The defense has been bend but don’t break….but yeah…go ahead and break. Guys out of position. Missed tackles. Overall, a very poorly coached team. Too many penalties, too many runs up the middle and too many open receivers running free. It really doesn’t matter what happens for the rest of the season. It’s over.

Reactions: rh62531
Like I said, we learn from this. If we don't learn from this, you are right. Really hard to build continuity with so many first year starters. They will perform better, we have the talent. Clemson is the only loss on our schedule from a talent perspective, imo.
Learn from what? How to keep the officials from constantly screwing us over?

I don't know what the deal is with Brohm with some of his play calls, but I'm no coach and trust he knows what he's doing.

I'm just tired of seeing the same thing every single time when it comes not to just the refs but the only luck UofL appears to have and that's bad luck.

Just look how we have lost these past two games. All I can do is shake my head and remember it's only a game. It's supposed to be fun but I'm not having much fun at all.

I'm sure there's fans elsewhere who say their team is snakebit or cursed, but UofL fans can surely give them a run for their money on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT