ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS INDIANA GAME THREAD

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
I'm probably going to miss most of the game but wanted to go ahead and make a game thread.

Go Cards!

Nothing against Romeo Langford but that 3rd step he is getting away with is a huge advantage for him.

Reactions: UL_1986
Guys came to play as you would expect. Good game so far. Wish VJ would just pass the ball back out when he can’t slash to the bucket.

Heard the schmUcKs got beat in overtime against Seton Hall on a neutral court. Hmmm.

Guys came to play as you would expect. Good game so far. Wish VJ would just pass the ball back out when he can’t slash to the bucket.

Heard the schmUcKs got beat in overtime against Seton Hall on a neutral court. Hmmm.
Had to watch latter part of it as Fox had it on instead of our game up here.

The future of Louisville Basketball is bright and accelerating at warp speed. Keep it going guys. Good game.

VJ VJ VJ why i didnt say too much about his last performance . Seems to be a beast against lesser opponents when we actually need him hardly appears. Enough about him anyhow decent first half need to play better second half cause IU is going to bring it.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Good first half by the Cards. Feels like they should be up by more.

Mack has already put his imprint on this team. Bring your hard hat when you play the Cards.

I felt good about this matchup all week. Keep it up Cards.

On a side note - does anyone else remember rthe music they are playing on Fox from the old NBA on NBC days?

Reactions: Louisvillian
Good first half we are playing really hard I agree we look like the better team let’s hope that relates to a win.
Thats always the trick with these type games on the road you can look like the better team but you have play two halves good .Alot of the times when you feel you should be up by more thats when you get bit in the ass letting a team hang around on their hom floor. Recipe for disaster

The Hoosiers are biting really hard on the 3. Might be time to really open it up and get into the lane.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Only up by one let's see how we respond the Hoosiers are getting loud. This will be a good test for us.

Reactions: earsky
A really good test. We have started taking a lot more “challenged shots.” Started towards the end of the first half and has gotten worse with the start of the 2nd.

Need to tighten up the lane. Mack keeps pulling Enoch for not defending the non help side on defensive post. IU post players are turning from the help for layups. Mack was talking about this during a timeout in the 1st half.

Steam is gaining as i knew it would for IU Cards not looking strong down the stretch. Shot themselves out .Peace !

Indiana takes the lead let's se how we respond here. The refs have really missed some of these possession calls.

I posted some comments that didn't get posted or I mistakenly posted somewhere else. Our best lineup today is when we have Cunningham, Nwora and McMahon in the games. Those 3 are scoring threats and they have been answering the Hoosier run.

Not gonna refresh the point guard thread, but we need somebody to become the leader at that spot.

I guess when we aren't shooting any free throws, we are not making any effort to do anything but shoot outside shots.

Wow only if Langford would have missed the 2nd free throw. Cunningham hits a 3 point shot to end the game and we lose by 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT