ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville at Virginia predictions

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Ive got the Cards 60-6.

I think the defense really opens a big can of whoop ass. Might even score a defensive TD.

VA might try the 'duke'. All Cards have to do is get up by 3 or 4 TDs and theyll have to pick
up the pace.

What say you.........

56 14

but if we actually use our running backs it will open the game up and be 76 14

we need to let our running game shine. Use our running backs to run the damn ball.

Ive got the Cards 60-6.

I think the defense really opens a big can of whoop ass. Might even score a defensive TD.

VA might try the 'duke'. All Cards have to do is get up by 3 or 4 TDs and theyll have to pick
up the pace.

What say you.........

VA will definitely try "the duke." I expect a sleepy first half, a slug-fest, and a closer game than most expect. I say Cards win by 14.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Total offense UofL is #2 Virginia is 91st
Total Defense UofL is 10th Virginia is #108

I agree, UofL should destroy them. And wow, they have some bad losses to some bad teams this year. However, something about UVA makes me want to sleep, and apparently makes the Cards want to sleep, too. I expect this game to be close in the first half and then open up a bit.

I will go with 56-24 Cards. I am hearing that we might be missing our best OLB with a shoulder injury. VIrginia has a very good passing game, but struggles to run the football, and their defense has not been able to stop anybody. Our weak spots are very apparent when looking at our stats: ranked in the 120's in fumbles lost and penalties. If we can clean up those areas, we can do even better than my prediction.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Unfortunately, that really will not just get it done. A 1 point win at UVA and you can forget the playoff, unless every team in front of us loses twice.

55-17.

No...our key to the playoffs is being the ACC Champ...any other scenario right now are fair fetched...at this moment it is survive and advance and see what happens in games with Clemson, Washington, Baylor, WVU, Michigan and Ohio State...

This ain't BB very few games to impress Eye test is used in FB and this team doesn't look the part today you only have so many chances to impress .

No it not Basketball BUT if you notice you always have close Road Conference games...saw Georgia Tech last year beat FSU @ home...a Bad Georgia Tech team at that...just win...

Mich handling Mich ST. in a rivalry game we struggling against VA not a good look on the heals of the first playoff rankings due Tuesday, only Louisville would bungle a golden opportunity.

Mich handling Mich ST. in a rivalry game we struggling against VA not a good look on the heals of the first playoff rankings due Tuesday, only Louisville would bungle a golden opportunity.

The opportunity is to win period...and really our fate is in others losing to make the CFP...

If you read any of my past post i never thought we make it to the playoffs anyway after the the Clemson loss.I just felt this team after that loss had no room for mediocre play the rest of the season 0 error considering Houston is dumpster fire.

This team doesn't realize they stand to lose everything by losing today a high paying bowl game and just possibly Lamar's heisman

This is why I said just win by 1 point...Road Conference Game...Survive and Advance...hopefully they pull it out

1 or 100. A win is a win.

I predicted 5TDs over Nc state. They won by 6 tds
i predicted a 54 point win today. They won by 7.
Im already predicting a 60-10 victory over BC. If they win by one its all good.

Cards should have dominated today, yet they got the win.

We have been fortunate at times this year ourselves.The reality is that great players often bail the team out on bad days,my hats of to Jackson,he is a great player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT