ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville announces 3 game series with USF

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Beginning in 2022. Be interesting to see if Coach Strong is still there when the series is actually played.
DT1Ra94XcAMNtZA.jpg:large

Reactions: jts_cards
What a joke....UL signs a deal with USF! What about UC? Remember the team that dominated the Big East? I think you owe it to Bearcat Nation to put the Keg of Nails up for grabs again. It's pretty weak that you guys won't play us and continue to keep the Keg of Nails in your trophy case.

It takes two to tango. I'm fairly confident our fan base would love to play UC.

What a joke....UL signs a deal with USF! What about UC? Remember the team that dominated the Big East? I think you owe it to Bearcat Nation to put the Keg of Nails up for grabs again. It's pretty weak that you guys won't play us and continue to keep the Keg of Nails in your trophy case.

Charlie's gotta come home to see all his big-racked cougars.

Reactions: jts_cards

Dominated the Big East? In what?
I’m not opposed to playing UC, but it’s not something I lose sleep over. And completely understand why we’re playing USF.....recruiting!

It’s a shame UC is stuck in the AAC, but UC never prepared for the leap. So we owe UC nothing.

2008 + 2009 were a long time ago. Those are the only two times you won the BE outright. 9 years in CUSA and you tied for 1st once.

Personally I would love to see the series continue. I would save me 2 hours of drive time for the game in Cincy, plus I would have a better seat on the cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT