ADVERTISEMENT

Lost another Pg target D.SMITH

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
2020 PG D.Smith another kid whom basically as of the last month was projected as a U of L signee. Committed to Miss.St something is going on .Their is some bad vibes being thrown at U of L on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: Law007
2020 PG D.Smith another kid whom basically as of the last month was projected as a U of L signee. Committed to Miss.St something is going on .Their is some bad vibes being thrown at U of L on the recruiting trail.
Yes of course there is some bad news coming. The NCAA has UofL in their crosshairs again. It's coming. We all know it and so do the recruits.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Yes of course there is some bad news coming. The NCAA has UofL in their crosshairs again. It's coming. We all know it and so do the recruits.
I totally understand what you are saying. My question is. How does Arizona continue to recruit at the level they do with the NCAA breathing down their neck?

Reactions: Law007
Its not the coaching staff's fault for not being able to recruit oh no its those nasty NCAA people who are scaring off the recruits my not the same at Arz and Kansas?

Nike game plain and simple with Ariz . Kansas is a Blue Blood shoe game only matters with them when going against the other Blue Bloods. That Adidas exec stated it's all about Kansas in his mind no one else quote.

Louisville has never been connected like these other schools even with Rick as the coach. part of what drove him into hiring the assist coaches he did to get in the back door . However he came to the game late and we are paying the price for this. For a good while. I'm just totally deflated now.

We’re loaded with young players. I think it’s that more than the ncaa garbage. Kids are looking for playing time. David Johnson will make everyone forget about this kid. Johnson will be a Card for 2-3 and then jump. By then we’ll be in on another kid. Everyone chill. Mack is doing great recruiting IMO.

Last edited:
btw, cal has had the best players and outside of having the greatest college basketball player in the last 50 years, he can't win shit so recruiting only helps during the non conference schedule.. coaching is everything. not worried at all about recruiting. just a matter of whether mack can coach in the tourney or get knocked out early as his previous attempts suggest. did UVA have all 5 star guys last year? did villanoa have all 5 stars guys twice? did butler have 5 star guys when they went to the finals twice? coaching is everything, just hope mack can coach in the tourney, it's that simple. so far, we have no proof

Reactions: KozmasAgain
THIS!!! We lost another PG recruit because Dave is the real deal(could be a first round pick) and is going to be impossible to keep off the floor these next 2-3 years. IMPOSSIBLE. He's an absolute stud. Recruits want their situation to be about them and their playing opportunities. When you bring in 6 freshman, without having a previous freshman at all entirely, the next years recruiting class will take an obvious hit. You guys need to relax and find something else to worry about, jeez.
We’re loaded with young players. I think it’s that more than the ncaa garbage. Kids are looking for playing time. David Johnson will make everyone forget about this kid. Johnson will be a Card for 2-3 and then jump. By then we’ll be in on another kid. Everyone chill. Mack is doing great recruiting IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT